Chapter 61

#STORMY MOMENTS

Julen slammed the door shut, causing his mother to scream again, tears streaming down his face, he wiped himself awkwardly as he insulted everyone. His sister banged on the door desperately, but the only response she got was that Julen turned up the music, it was impossible to open the door, he had locked himself in. No, he didn't have a key, but he had been quicker than them and had put his desk blocking the door.

"Julen, get out of there, it's not going to stay like this, when your father comes..."

"Mom, stop it, for God's sake!" his sister shouted as she banged on the door.

Julen remained lying on the floor, Leon's cell phone was turned off, he whined under his breath and in a fit of rage he threw it against the wall breaking it into a thousand pieces.

"Julen, please let me in," his sister begged from the doorway.

Julen remained lying on the floor ignoring the screams coming through the door, breaking the harmony of his music. God, that hurts, he thought in frustration, sinking back into his own tears.

April pushed her mother who was struggling to push the door open.

"Please stop! He is not going out. Calm down now!" she replied shaking her, naturally she would not do it in any other situation but this was getting out of hand, he was being condemned before his time, her brother was pure impulse, he did not think about what he was saying and even less about what he was doing, but behind that overwhelming personality he had, there was a person who had a great devotion for the family around him, a sensitive being that she knew has been torn to pieces again.

"Julen, please let me in!"

The boy turned around and looked at the window, if he were a bird he would soar and fly away through that small space, he would simply spread his wings and fly away.

"But that's not me, I'm not a bird, I have to face it, I have to get out of this, I have to."

But the tears again came out of his clear eyes forcing him to cover his face, while the screams outside broke through the notes of the music.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, followed by a mute silence.

"I'm going to get out of this," he said to himself, feeling that he was slowly coming to his senses.

NUMA

Numa opened the door and entered the room, smiled at him but his face changed when he saw the scar.

"Don't make that face, I won't get a scar," answered the dark-haired man before his boyfriend said anything.

"Ok," answered Numa slowly approaching him, kissing him softly, and then grabbing a chair and sitting next to him, "How are you,?" although the question seemed a little silly to ask.

"I think I'm a little better, and you? You look tired..." commented the dark-haired man, looking at him a bit worried.

"Then your sister will look dead to you."

"My sister is an exaggerating, she hasn't slept for two days," he commented while he caressed his face softly.

Hee had a strange expression on his face.

"Something's wrong with you, what is it?"

"You too," answered Lucas.

"Do you think so?" asked Numa with an amused expression.