Chapter 54

It was 6 o'clock in the morning when Lucas woke up, he turned over his body to observe Numa sleeping. He removed the hair from his face and outlined the young man's profile delicately with a finger, he stopped when he reached his lips, those fleshy lips that excited him so many times. He kissed him softly, holding him in his arms.

Outside the sun began to shine, they forgot to draw the curtains, he only hoped that Numa was not awakened by the brightness of the day, it was something he still didn't know. He turned his eyes to that face, those eyelids that hid his beautiful green eyes, the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen and a feeling flooded his chest: he adored him.

However, he felt him more distant, he was moving away without knowing how, and without knowing where, but he was disappearing. He knew that anyone would think it was nonsense but he knew it,  tried to deny it, convincing himself that it was just his imagination. Could it be that what had taken him so long to start was going to end in the blink of an eye? However, the night before he had given himself as he thought he would never do it again, an image crossed his mind, a violent image and without realizing it he clung to Numa's body trying to take refuge in him. He needed him but he knew it was not mutual, he didn't need him o go on. And that was one of the biggest differences that separated them.

He turned around and looked up at the ceiling away from Numa, maybe he was trying to make him leave him: that was absurd! He didn't want to go on without him, but nevertheless there was a feeling, maybe because it was the first time he had a serious relationship, where both were equal, no one imposed his desires over the other, it was a strange feeling, of being part of a relationship, of course that made him happy.

A voice echoed in his head: "but if you don't know what the fuck you want, then it's obvious that I have to decide for you" it was Dante's voice. He would like to face him after so long, he did not  stop thinking about what would have happened if he had not been the innocent and insecure kid he was at that time: he was still insecure. He turned his gaze to Numa and thought to himself that if he wants to leave me, he should let him do it. He smiled sadly as he felt a pain in his chest, it would not be easy to lose him, he kissed him on the forehead.

At that moment he realized that he was tired, maybe the best thing would be to leave early before grandma woke up, although she was very liberal, she would not be very happy to know that they had slept together. It was better to be safe than sorry, as his sister would say.

NUMA

Numa felt the morning light, it was inevitable, however he refused to wake up, or to get up to close the curtains, he turned around looking for the warmth of Lucas' body, enjoying the touch of that naked skin against his own. No, he didn't want to wake up, it felt too good, and he was still very much asleep. The images of the previous night awoke a memory that caressed his skin, producing a certain excitement, it has been incredibly good. However, he felt Lucas' fear, the way he trembled when he penetrated him, which he knew was not exactly of pleasure, it was the sensation of a palpable distrust, as if even at that moment he had expected something to happen. 

However, he knew he enjoyed it even though he could not get the image out of his head, he felt fear,  this was a new one and he wondered what happened to him. He could not imagine that it has been with Giovanni since he had all the appearance of being passive, it has to have been the other person about whom he already told him, what could have happened to him? He could not imagine being in a couple with someone who would hurt him, luckily nothing like that had ever happened to him, all the people he slept with had been relatively careful and if any of them had been a little rough he had let them know or had charged them when it was his turn to be the active part.