Chapter 35

Leon looked at his phone nervously, it was Friday, 9:30 pm and he already arrived at Doble Sense, he did not think he would return to work in that place, it was an exclusive nightclub full of wealthy clients, it has the best private rooms in the whole city if not the whole country.

He had sex with Numa in one of those as he still knew him as Saz, the dancer. He smiled amused. Numa, who would have thought, he would become such a big part in his life. Of course he was very happy to have met him, but not happy enough to want to keep him as a friend at the expense of his own feelings.

He looked curiously at the black door of the nightclub, he turned his gaze towards the cars that were parked in line, he looked for one of the windows to see his reflection. He was wearing dress pants and a light pink shirt, so fashionable at that time, without a tie. He didn't want to look like a wedding cake doll. It looked good on him and he was happy with his own reflection, although he had to admit that outside the car it was freezing cold, but he didn't want to wear a sweater and ruin the outfit.

Still 10 minutes to 10 pm, in the distance he distinguished the figure of a young man he knew and his heart skipped a beat, it was Numa and luckily, he was alone. He was wearing jeans and a red turtleneck pullover, he was looking so hot. He greeted him with a nod of his head and signaled him to enter. The guy at the entrance greeted Numa and opened the door with a smile.

"Hey, you don't say hello anymore," Leon asked in a joking tone.

Numa looked at him in surprise.

"The truth is that I don't know how to behave around you anymore. I don't know how far I can go," he remarked with a familiar tone.

They sat at the bar facing each other.

"Thank you for the job."

"It's nothing,."

"And how's..." the question has been burning his tongue since he saw him.

Numa looked a little embarrassed.

"Very well, I'm with..."

"Lucas" Leon completed the sentence

"I..."

"You don't need to say anything, I don't want to feel like a child throwing a tantrum at the end, still don't understand what you saw in him...," he interrupted himself.

"Might be boring for you, I just like it. It's quiet and maybe that's also what I need."

"If you say so, I'm sure you'll sleep very well with him."

Numa looked at him strangely.

"Because I don't think you'll do anything else" added Leon amused, in a childish way.

Numa looked at him offended.

"Don't overdo it, just because he's so quiet doesn't mean anything, Leon."

That attitude was bothering him. At that moment, a tall dark-haired man with a broad back and a serious look approached.

He greeted them both and invited Leon to a private interview at the other end of the bar. Numa sat there and his eyes wandered to the center of the dance floor, where a stage had once been set up and where he danced with Zeus. But he didn't feel like it anymore, he has been called for a performance the next day but he lost the desire to dance. He enjoyed dancing but he no longer had a partner and besides that, the choreographies were Zeus' ideas, he was the creative mind behind the show, Numa only followed his instructions.

His eyes began to water as he remember Zeus on the stage. He let out a sigh, it would not be so easy to find a job on weekends that would allow him to earn so well and only spend a total of 4 hours of his time. The music began to play in the place, it was a particular view, the empty dance floor only illuminated by some of the spotlights, which drew figures on the floor, while the music played softly invading the space.