Chapter 11

Lucas arrived in silence, his head was about to explode from the thoughts that were pouring in.

He didn't know what to do, how to behave or what to say. This night was definitely going to be unforgettable.

His sister hasn't opened her mouth either, she knew him too well to make that mistake. He only gave her a smile and a kiss before wishing her good night and disappearing into his room. Then he sat on the edge of the bed for a while, sighing and hiding his face in his hands, feeling like an idiot. He felt like Numa has been playing with him all this time, surely he already realised that he liked him. But still, why was he hiding his sexuality?

On the other hand he was a dancer, and he was in some kind of relationship with Leon. There were millions of men in this world but it had to be Leon! He shook his head, trying to chase away all the thoughts. He didn't want to think, he wanted to sleep and forget everything. But the memory of Numa dancing came back to his mind again and again. He couldn't deny that seeing him like that turned him on, it was a manly and dominant position that he didn't think that the young guy had and that was exactly what made him so horny. But he hasbeen with Leon, how could he have been with a guy like him? It was something he couldn't understand. Was itbecause of sex?

He lay down on the bed. What did he think of him? It was obvious he didn't like him, maybe as a friend? No he said to himself, it has all ended in mutual disappointment. He was with Leon and that said it all.

"Numa...'

the name escaped his lips imperceptibly, how could he just like him so much? It was ridiculous, he only knewhim for a few months. He hid his face in the pillow and without being able to help it, he continued to spin around his thoughts, conclusions and memories and without even realizing it, he finally fell asleep.

Leon arrived at home, incredibly tired, luckily everyone was asleep.

He crept up the stairs and after a quick shower he went to his room. It was time to think, his thoughts were whirling, many questions and few answers, but at least those found were conclusive. You didn't have to be very smart to know that Lucas was interested in Numa but he did not seem to be pleased about what he has seen that night. Numa, and he had to admit it, was very interested in Lucas and that made him sick.

What did he see in Lucas? He was a dull boy, with no sense of fun, boring although very, very handsome. That was not enough, Numa was not with someone because of his physical appearance, there has to be something that attracted his attention. He wondered what it was.

He let himself fall on the bed, inhaling the clean scent that the sheets gave off, remembering the first night they spent together at his place. It has been worth the scolding of his father afterwards, as it was an incredible night. They have fallen into each other's arms at 4 a.m. and early in the morning around 7 a.m. he left. It was a roller coaster emotions. Nobody made him feel that way. He clouded his senses, his personality, the way he moved under his body, his voice, his scent, all of it had left him anxious and foolish for a few days. Maybe he fell for him in 'that' moment.

It took him a long time to release he was the perfect person for him, he wouldn't let him go for anything in the world, it couldn't be that difficult.

"I'll think of something" and with this phrase floating in his mind he fell asleep.

#

Lucas stirred in bed restlessly. He looked at the alarm clock, it was 5 am Monday morning, H felt anxious. He got up to stumble towards the bathroom, took a shower and without knowing how, from one moment to the next he was in the kitchen making himself a cup of coffee, while spreading a piece of toast with jam.

A noise startled him out of his thoughts.

A young man dressed in a shirt and tie with black hair and blue eyes entered the dining room. He looked at him evidently surprised, the feeling was mutual. It has been a long time since he saw his older brother, their schedules never coincided. He smiled at him.

"What's wrong, did some ghost pull you by the legs in your sleep,?" he looked at the clock, it was just 6:30 in the morning.

Lucas made a listless gesture with his shoulders.

His brother reached over to give him a loving slap on the back.

"I have to go to work, your things? Everything all right? School?" as he spoke he put on his jacket and reached for his briefcase, "Sure. Let's do something together one weekend. I'm off now."

Lucas smiled with the little desire reflected in his face thinking about when his brother Alex was so kind and affectionate with him, they usually didn't get got along.

He heard the sound of the door closing and felt relieved, he sat there until the clock struck 7, he got up and left the apartment towards the institute.

The journey seemed to take forever, the minutes seemed to turn into hours and the anxiety was killing him. He found himself in the middle of the main hallway of the school with his heart pounding his chest furiously, nervous and with a dry mouth, but did not see him, only some of his classmates were there. The bell echoed throughout the school and classes began. He walked in last a little disappointed, thinking over and over again about him.

Maybe he's late

 he thought as the chemistry teacher tried to explain a formula, "or maybe he slept over at Leon's house", this last thought caused an unpleasant feeling in his stomach. The professor's words were dragging on but he didn't care, he wasn't listening. His mind was far away from there.

A little frustrated since he hasn't seen Numa at all, he left the school at noon. On his way home, again with his head on the verge of exploding and a feeling of restlessness and desolation. He missed him terribly.

The idea that maybe he was with Leon made sense. He felt confused, thoughts flooded his head, not knowing what to do, the world seemed to have gone crazy since Saturday. Why could he not just fall for a guy and start dating like the rest of the world did?!

"Too easy and simple to ever be true" he thought, feeling already defeated.