Chapter 53

#SPACE NEEDED

Leon woke up with a sore body, he has fallen asleep on the sofa, he looked at the clock and it was already 6 in the morning, it would be better if he went to the university, he was tired. He looked towards the room where his mother was, somehow he didn't have the courage to go in. He felt guilty because when arguing with his father he said all the things he had wanted to say for a long time, he blamed it on anger but deep down he knew very well that he had taken advantage of the outburst to destroy what had already disappeared: the family.

The divorce would come, and with it the pressure of the media, but that was the least of her concern, the problem was her mother. Could she recover, would she blame him for not having told her? She would feel cheated, surely. He felt incredibly guilty, and wondered if he had told her earlier, her mother would have made the same decision to get a divorce as she did at that moment. He knew she has been hurt when she found out, but they were neither the first nor the last couple to have survived such event, however, he had brought to light that it was not the first time, and with that he had condemned the situation, he behaved like a selfish man, and that was what tortured him the most.

A nurse appeared in one of the corridors, she approached him.

"Your mother is already awake, if you want you can come to see her, but only for a few minutes, she needs peace and quiet."

Leon sat up.

"Thank you, but I have to go now, and I would prefer to see her this afternoon, with more calm. Could you tell her?"

"Of course, don't worry."

"Thank you."

The woman smiled kindly and went to her mother's room while Leon slipped away towards the stairs, he had to look for the car and go back to the capital. He didn't know if it would do him any good to go to the university, but he knew it would at least help him to stop thinking.

About 40 minutes later he was parking the car near his house, when as he approached the front door a figure caught his attention: the blonde boy was waiting for him at the front door.

"I thought you weren't coming," he said by way of greeting when he saw him arrive.

"What are you doing here?" asked Leon, a bit cut off.

"I came to fuck..." he answered laughing at the look on Leon's face, although I couldn't help laughing with him.

He is always so direct..." he murmured, opening the door to let him in.

"I was calling you on your cell phone, but..."

"I turned it off," he answered curtly, although inside he was glad to see it.

He looked at him out of the corner of her eye, noticing his clothes, he was wearing a state school apron and sports clothes, he looked smaller than usual.

"What are you looking at me with that pervert face?," Julen asked mischievously, "without the clothes I look better," he winked at him as he lost himself in the kitchen.

"I just came to get the notes, I'm leaving for college, so don't make yourself  too comfortable"

Julen came out of the kitchen with a piece of bread in his hand, smeared with dulce de leche, which he devoured quickly.

"I didn't...eat anything..." he approached him again, he had the rest of the fudge on her lips, "Do I have anything...?" he asked knowing the answer. Leon approached him and licked the corner of his upper lip, to which Julen did not wait and responded by catching his mouth and entangling his tongue with his. The problem with young people is that they learn too fast. Feeling how the boy pressed his body to his, he murmured between kisses.

"So you really came to fuck?"

"I never lie..." he said as he slid his hand across Leon's crotch.

The young man pulled away, and the blonde understood what was going on.

"The menu is a la carte, what would you like to do," he asked trying to comfort him. He didn't know how to act, to his sister he would hug her, to his little brother he would give him a candy and to Leon? However, seeing that the young man did not respond, he took him by the neck and kissed him, softly, and Leon let himself be dragged by that candy-flavored kiss.

He slowly broke the kiss.

"You're going to be late..." he murmured.

"Don't be stupid, can't you see I don't have a backpack, what do you want me to go to school with? I was going to visit you at the clinic yesterday but they wouldn't let me. I tried, I fought with my mom and stepfather but they almost locked me up. Wouldn't you like to adopt me? It would be easier.

Leon laughed at the idea.

"You're a little old to be adopted," he said.

"Do you think so?" kissing him again.

"I have to go Jul..." The blonde looked at him, it was the first time he called him like that, he knew it was wrong, and he felt useless for not being able to comfort him.

"I'll go with you..."

"No" he pause " I need to be alone, for a while."

Julen looked at him a little surprised, he was about to answer, but Leon continued speaking.

"And when I say some time: I don't mean days, I mean weeks. So, that's the end of it."

The young man was surprised when he said this, he was ending something that never existed, they didn't have a relationship but "something" that he had to break up with at that very moment. The blonde looked at him seriously.

"Ok" was all that came out of Julen's lips, he stood for a few seconds with a lost look, finally he turned around and went out the door of the apartment, quickly. Leon stood there alone, staring at the walls of the apartment, he couldn't believe he accepted him so quickly, he hadn't even protested, he simply nodded, and that was it. No sooner had he said it than he had regretted it. He was alone again, as he should be. He smiled, cynically, had it not been something Numa had once told him.

#LITTLE THING

Julen left the building as fast as he could, questioning why he had said "ok". He should have yelled at him, he should have insulted him, he should have let him know that he was not going to leave so easily. However, seeing the expression on Leon's face, it was not his usual face and he was afraid of screwing up, of ruining what little they had in a second, for him that little relationship was a treasure, maybe at that moment he nodded like a fool, but he would not let it go so easily.

He supposed that this request was due to the mother, he wanted to avoid problems for the moment. In any case, he would see him again that weekend at the nightclub although he knew he was not allowed to go out again, he didn't care, he would escape and talk to him, or simply drag him back with him, after all, it couldn't be that difficult, he said to himself smiling.

#FEELINGS

Numa woke up startled, he had had a disturbing dream that had awakened him with sweaty skin. He stayed for a few minutes thinking, undoing the dream, and of what was happening in it. He turned to look at Lucas, who was sleeping peacefully beside him. He had to go on, he had decided that at least at that moment that was not his place. He reached over and kissed his forehead softly. "You are such a  love" he whispered. The dream came again, and he hid his face in his hands. Of course he thought about it, many times. That day he would talk to her grandmother and he would be told, if everything went well, at the end of the course, which was not long away, they would go to Europe to look for his mother. He turned his face towards Lucas, and lay down again hugging his body, and with his senses flooded with that aroma he went back to sleep.