Chapter 64

Julen arrived at the nightclub, and it was at full capacity, he greeted the usual people. When he wanted to go to the second dance floor he realized that the door was closed. He did not even know that there was a door in that place, since it was always open. He was surprised not to see Leon in the first one and assumed that he had been moved to the third one.

The one guarding the door was someone he didn't know.

"Get away babe, this is a private party."

"I'm Leon's boyfriend, the bartender, so let me in."

The guy played dumb.

"Are you deaf?" asked the blonde already upset, that day was not for games, "my boyfriend is inside, let me pass, you bastard."

The guy stared at him.

"Watch your mouth boy, if you don't want me to teach you a lesson."

"I'm going to break your face," shouted Julien while pushing him. The guy who was at the door grabbed him by his clothes when at that moment a group of guests arrived.

One of the group stopped, and looked at him attentively, it was a young guy.

"Hey, isn't this Leon's boyfriend?"

The doorman opened the door and a couple turned to look at him.

"Yes, it's me, let's see if you'll let me in now, I don't feel like waiting."

The boy who made the comment approached him.

"How old are you?"

"16"

"The media said you were 14."

"You shouldn't believe everything you see on TV," he replied ironically as he slipped out the open door before the doorman could say anything. Julen walked in and spotted Leon, he was at the bar with another guy. He smiled, relieved.

He sat down on one of the stools.

"A beer please," he said in a soft voice.

Leon looked up, obviously surprised.

"Hello! I didn't know you were coming today, you shouldn't have come."

"Leon, I didn't come here for you to tell me something like that, okay?"

Leon looked at him, Julen was different, his look was serious, he looked like another person. For a moment he felt a little worried, but he had to get it off his chest.

"Julen, I already told you everything I had to say."

A boy approached the bar and asked him for two drinks, he was dressed as a bartender. Leon put the drinks on the tray and smiled at him in a way that Julen knew very well what it meant. He lifted the beer bottle from the bar and threw it hard against the floor, making it explode and startling the bartender.

The young man looked at him and turned around to take the drinks, Leon looked at him evidently angry, luckily with the music the customers haven't even noticed, but he had to clean up the mess. Rodrigo looked at them with curiosity.

"Hey Rodri, cover me a few minutes. Will be back right away" Leon said as he left the bar to grab Julen by the arm and drag him to the staff area.

He opened the door and pushed him inside, closing the door behind him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Julen didn't look at him, just looked to the side.

Numa stood there, he was the color of dark wood and his skin glistened with the typical sheen of oil. He was in a slip, he barely gave them a glance.