Chapter 16

Warning: strong sexual language, sex scenes

Leon picked him up around 8:00 p.m. He was dressed in a red shirt that fit him well and black jeans. He had perfume on, although he didn't want to overdo it, he didn't want to give the impression of a hungry wolf planning to devour him at the end of the night.

It was strange, he wasn't going on a date with him to have sex, he wouldn't mind of course, but he was more interested in getting to know him. He wanted to know absolutely everything about him, and he just hoped, he would open up a little.

Maybe, this is the beginning.

He smiled faintly as he saw him leave the building wearing worn jeans and a black sweater.

Numa let out a whistle of approval at the sight of him.

"Do you always go out dressed like that?," he said, getting into the car, "and from what I can see, you're a designer."

Leon smiled sweetly at him.

"Not really. I buy what I like, if it's a brand or not, I tend to notice when I have to pay".

"Where are we going? I don't want to come back too late, I have classes tomorrow and I don't want to miss them.

"I know a very good bar not far away from here, we could go there to have a drink. What do you think? They play good music."

"It sounds like a plan!"

On the way to the place Leon made him laugh with ridiculous anecdotes about his car. it made him somehow happy to see he laughing. To be honest, it made him feel very good, however he couldn't help to feel a little nervous, as if it was their 1st date. A few memories from that first encounter popped up in his mind. He blushed slightly.

They arrived, Numa went inside while Leon looked for a place to park the car. The bar was quite discreet, they were playing some kind of brit-pop music and the lights were dim, leaving trails of darkness in some corners. Numa chose one of these places and ordered himself a cuba libre.

Leon greeted the barman and looked for Numa, finally he found him, talked to the barman, handed him something and went over to him.

"Couldn't you find a darker place?," Leon joked.

"I like places like this' replied Numa with a soft laughter

"I understand you, but the bar is almost empty, is Tuesday."

"I know... but still."

"Well, I'm sorry, but I brought something " he opened his hand and placed on the table a small candle that he hurried to light "I hope not to break the sinister atmosphere of your corner."

They both laughed.

The barista brought him what appeared to be a fruity drink.

"What is that?"

"It's called Pink Panther. Haven't you tried it?" Numa shook his head, "It tastes like tuttifrutti gum. Do you want to try it?"

Numa made a gesture that made it clear he didn't like it.

"You're missing out..." He looked at him with a twinkle in his eye, "Do you want me to give it to you?"

"No, silly, I really don't like that kind of sweet stuff."

Leon was about to say something but restrained himself, he didn't want to overwhelm him with compliments.

"The truth, I would like to know you a little more, tell me something about yourself, I don't know... the times we have been together...."