Chapter 22

Agustin was quick to enter the restrooms to find Numa nervous, he seemed to be shooting fire out of his eyes.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I just came to pee and saw that idiot Lucas messing around with that little tanned- beach brunette."

Agustin started laughing.

"What's so funny?" asked Numa, openly upset.

"Your face, what did you say to him?"

"That if I had known his taste, I would have done something about it."

Agustin laughed heartily, 

"You're amazing, the little brown guy is not looking bad at all"

"Thank you..." added Numa, angrily.

"I'm sorry, how could I?, he smells horrible, he's so small he's barely distinguishable from a tile and those hairs, he looks like a tramp. I think I'm going to throw up..."

Numa could not contain his laughter at Agustín's grimaces, as always, exaggerated.

He looked up to ask:

"Do you want me to get rid of him?" I look at him with narrowed eyes trying to simulate a dangerous look.

"No. I'm tired, and how are you? You look a little pale, I'm sure you have a fever. Why don't you go home?"

"And then Leon has to take you home and you said you wanted to get some distance."

"I don't know if I want to distance myself so much from him anymore."

Agustín responded with an angry look.

"Hey, don't even think about playing the happy couple just because you saw the other one with someone else. Leon is serious about you. If you don't want anything, then that's it. I hate that kind of attitude in people."

Numa expression softened.

"Go home," added Numa as he saw him coughing again, "I can go back by bus."

Numa accompanied him to get his things, on the way Leon hugged him from behind, surprising him.

"Shall we run away?"

Numa laughed, amused.

"Come on, let me go, I have to accompany Agustin."

"He's a little too old to be escorted," Numa was annoyed by Leon's tone of voice.

"I'm not in the mood for games, let me go."

"And why aren't you in the mood? Maybe because Lucas is here and he's not alone?" added Leon with a condescending tone.

"Is this a jealousy scene or what? I remind you that there is nothing between us, ok?"

Numa was angry and Leon noticed it, but he wasn't in the best mood either.

"Yeah, you're right, we're just friends, aren't we?"

He blurted out with a gesture that Numa described as theatrical.

As Numa left, Leon thought , I dont't care, right?. He stood there with a bitter taste of rejection.

"Well I came here to have fun and that's what I plan to do!" Suddenly his eyes located on the bar the figure of the young brunette between Lucas and Manon, the young man was not bad at all, fun was assured.

#

Lucas woke up the next morning with the typical pain of a hangover. Giovanni did not come home but got lost somewhere with Leon.