Chapter 7

Finally they had decided not to go to the theaters, Sele brought some classics and they chose to watch them at home. They bought some beers, snacks and settled down on the couches. 

Lucas arrived around 9 pm when the movie already started and without knowing when or why he was dragged to the couches with the rest.

Leon looked at him again sideways, and could not avoid going over him again and again, to be honest he looked like a Greek statue. He didn't know if his body was equally sculpted, however, his features were perfect and with those black eyes surrounded by thick black eyelashes made him feel like one of those famous statues.

He smiled at him, brought him drinks and whenever he could, he "carelessly" rested his hand on one of his thighs. Lucas, on his side, was more than furious, that guy was the last straw, he had no shame or anything, taking advantage of the fact that the living room was dark except for the lights emitted by the TV. He was constantly rubbing him with his hands, and did not help much the fact that, although he was not his type, he was a guy, was hot and he hasn't had any sex in quite a long time. 

In a different situation, Lucas would have considered it, at least to relieve themselves a bit, but he hated Leons personality.

Manon, on the other hand, already knowing that he was gay, decided that since she couldn't get anything else from him she would at least have fun flirting with him. Seleika was watching the movie with Lucas while the other two were undressing each other with their comments. Leon liked the game of being seduced by whoever it was and therefore that situation with the young woman was quite amusing to him.

"Hey, you two," was Leon's voice, "What are you whispering about?" talking to Seleika and Lucas.

"Nothing that matters to you," Lucas was already annoyed by the whole situation.

"How handsome you look when you get angry. I could eat you up, as a whole."

Lucas blushed intensively. Thankfully, it was dark enough making it not noticeable.

Leon smiled at him and moved aside to return to Manon's side. Between jokes, it was almost midnight. Leon stand up, went over to turn on the lights. Everyone groaned at the suddenly change.

"Guys, what do we do?" Leon asked, waiting for answers.

"Sleep" answer the three of them simultaneously

Leon looked at them and started to laugh.

"Why don't we going out?"

"Why not?. Let's go Lu." replied Manon.

"Are you drunk or what? I'm not going anywhere"

"Luuu, come on, let's go dancing. Are you coming, Seleika?"

"No thanks, I'd better go home or I will get grounded for the rest of my life."

Her sister came back with a pleading look towards Lucas.

"Come on Lu, please?"

"Come on Lu.... "Leon repeated, the young man's murderous look gave him to understand something "..cas..Lucas...come on, I'm going to take you to a great place. It's one of the best in the city."

Without knowing how or why Lucas saw himself riding on Leon's red golf, while grumbling, swearing under his breath and swearing that it was the first and last time he let himself be dragged in such a silly way.

They let themselves be guided by Leon, who was driving quite fast, or at least that was what Lucas noted every 5 minutes.

They had been on the road for a little more than half an hour, it was starting to get boring. Manon and Leon were talking about the uni, subjects, guys and parties. Lucas looked out of the car window and regretted once again that his decision. Finally, Leon parked and right in front of him was the place. The truth was, it didn't look too impressive. A bright sign spelled out the name of the place "Contramano" and the rest could have been the entrance to a garage.