Chapter 66

#TSUNAMI

Numa entered the locker room, knowing he would regret it, what was he doing there? He put his hand to his head, it hurts, he has to calm down, that fight would not lead him to anything, it was Leon. It was true that he was going too far, Leon was deliberately provoking him, he didn't know why but he was doing it and he was falling into his game and letting himself be dragged into it. No, that fight did not make sense, he did not want to fight with him, he felt hurt because Leon put his finger on the sore spot, and he knew he would do it again if he gave him the opportunity and then he would not be able to control himself and that would be dangerous.

He went to the door again to leave and at that precise moment it opened and Leon appeared through it. He rolled up his sleeves, and for a moment it seemed so ridiculous that he could not help but smile.

"Are you so eager to fight with me? This is ridiculous, you know I can give you a good beating, why are you doing this?"

"I didn't do anything, it's you who always gets too passionate too fast," said Leon with a double meaning so obvious that it only made Numa's blood boil, who jumped on him, grabbed him by the neck and threw him against the wall. Leon felt the pain of his head hitting the wall. Numa let him go, moving a few steps away, his eyes exuded a fury he never knew he would be able to see in those green eyes.

"Are you happy now?," Numa looked at him, piercing him with his eyes, he smiled, "What the fuck are you looking for, Leon? Do you think I don't realize that you are deliberately provoking me? Are you going to feel better after I beat you up?"

"What about you?" asked Leon approaching him and pushing him angrily, "Are you going to feel better after you beat me up?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Now  I'm the one who wants the beating, after all you've told me?."

"And what the fuck did I tell you?," Leon shouted at him, "I'm sure you're horny now because you're out of business, now when you're in bad shape you have no one to give you a hard time.."

Numa gave him such a punch in the face that Leon fell heavily on the ground. He had split his lip. He approached him and grabbed him by the shirt.

"You did it, you pushed me to my limit. You're a son of a bitch Leon, and you think you're better than your father? You're exactly the same scumbag!"

Leon looked at him with a note of pain in his eyes, that has been a low blow, Numa instantly regretted his words. Leon's voice sounded weak as he spoke.

"And what the fuck do you know about my family to compare me with my father? You're just like the rest of them, you just judge without having a fucking clue about anything."

Numa looked at him for a few seconds, the fury in his eyes has not diminished despite the expression of anguish that flooded Leon's face.

"No, I'm not like the others because I know you, you're a selfish piece of shit who thinks the world revolves around him. What's all this scene about, Leon? Did it piss you off that much that I didn't pay you any attention? If you had been a little smarter, you would have played your cards differently with me. You had the better hand.

"Whatever," Leon muttered almost to himself. Numa looked at him out of the corner of his eye, and Leon realized that he has done it again, he has hurt him again, this time without even meaning to.

"I don't care either," answered Numa, obviously affected.

He turned around and slammed the door behind him. Why was he so angry? He was such a jerk, he really wasn't worth it. He looked at the clock, he had to leave, the best thing to do was to forget about what has happened. He closed his eyes sadly, Leon's words resounded in his mind again shaking him. Maybe that was the best thing to do after all.