Chapter 5

A few days had passed since meeting Saz.

Leon tried to control himself but every time he had his cell phone in front of him, he impulsively dialed his number, hoping each time to hear his voice, an answer that, to his disappointment, never happened. 

He had a lot of faith, and he knew that if he was given the opportunity he could definitely be with Saz. He knew he would choose him. The first time they slept together was incredible, and even then, he told him he never does the same person twice. Apparently he was the exception to the rule. 

On the other hand, there was his boyfriend He couldnt ignore the fact that his boyfriend has  been calling him since Sunday. No matter how much he forced himself to reply, he did not manage to call him back, or even reply to any messages. He knew he had to do something.

His mother knocked on the door. 

"Leon, someone is looking for you."

He opened the door, his mother looked at him, concerned.

Before he could ask who it was, his mother disappeared up the stairs.

When he reached the living room, he let out a barely audible groan. There, sitting on the couch, was his boyfriend.

He looked up when Leon entered the room. His serious expression and his murderous look told him that it was going to get ugly. 

He felt sorry for him, but at that moment  he realized,  he had no longer feelings for him. How could he tell him that it was over?

"What is it? It seems that you saw a ghost" his tone was sour, something that clashed with his delicate features, and his beautiful eyes "Of course I must be a ghost, since you haven't answered any of my calls. It looks like you've already buried me."

Leon realized that he wasn't angry, he was mad as hell.

"I was about to, have been very busy," he said, not sounding very considerate.

"It's interesting to know what your preferences are."

"You're right. We have to talk." 

"Talk? Now? And what exactly you wanna say? Because I don't think you've been thinking about apologizing at all..." He was still sitting there with his eyes fixed on him, daring him to answer.

"I don't have to. After all, you're the one who decided not to come with me."

His boyfriend smiled sideways, shaking his head.

"Oh Leo, your arrogance has no limits..." his eyes were fixed on him again "I don't understand how you can be saying something like that. Fine, let's talk."

"We should leave it for next time, you're too nervous."

"Not a damn thing. Tell me right now what you were planning to tell me" he was raising his voice.

Leon had the feeling that he was looking for a good fight and he was getting it, he didn't care anymore, he was grumpy about the whole situation.

His sweet eyes were shining, he thought he would burst into tears at any moment, and he felt suddenly bad about it

" I'm sorry."

A tear rolled down the guy's cheek. Suddenly he felt an enormous desire to hold him in his arms but that was not the solution. Everything was over.

"You are sorry? Hard to believe, you don't feel...ANYTHING! "tears rolled down his face "it's my fault. I'm the idiot, for having chosen you."

Leon looked at him stunned, he didn't know how to react.