Chapter 25

Trigger warning: This chapter may contain scenes not suitable for some audiences. Discretion is advised.

At noon on Saturday, Agustin woke up evidently sick probably due to the amount of alcohol he had night before, showered, changed and left Numa's house leaving only a note telling him he will come back late in theafternoon, so they could watch some videos together.

Numa slept very late and when he woke up the only thing he remembered was Lucas' soft kiss, but also the attitude that followed, he was a bit confused.

His grandmother baked him a cake and on the kitchen table rested a huge package with some postage stamps from abroad, he pushed the package aside and opened his grandmother's gift with obvious interest.

"You should open the one from your aunt and uncle."

"Why? I live with you, not with them. First yours," he smiled happily as his grandmother responded with affection.

He was surprised, it was a book by a writer he loved.

"Actually that's not the gift, I've been doing some research and I'm going to pay you the driving course. What do you think?"

Numa jumped out of his chair to hug his grandmother.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Now open the package."

Numa took the box and put it back in the center of the table, opened it slowly, and the first thing he saw was the card, full of stars, this time silver and in strange Greek letters, it said happy birthday, he didn't even bother to open it, he just put it aside. He continued rummaging through the house, there were sweets, a black angora sweater for the winter, some books, some music cd's and a portrait of the two of them on one of their trips, he supposed.

He put them all inside with an air of indifference and took them to his room.

After a while he came back and started to read through the book he received.

The evening fell and at about 8 p.m. Agustín arrived dressed as always, in a feminine and provocative way, although he was still looking tired and pale, grandmother served the table, uncorked a red wine that Numa liked so much and the three of them ate and laughed with all the joy.

They blew out the candles and then both of them stayed in the living room. Grandma retired to rest and then Agus brought out a couple of porn movies to celebrate the moment.

"This is the last of the last," added the young man as they both sat on the couch with another piece of chocolate cake and Numa with an extra serving of dulce de leche.

The movie turned out not to be as good as they expected so they turned off the video and continued watching TV while they fooled around.

"I still have a present for you," said Agus suddenly.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a book and held it out to him.

"Oh, The Little Prince," said Numa when he saw it, "but this is yours, isn't it?"

"Yes, but I want you to have it, as a special union symbol, then you give me one of yours."

"Uhm" Numa said, looking at him suspiciously, books were almost sacred to him "Ok!"

"Numa..."

He turned to look him in the eyes, he noticed his friend was suddenly serious.

"There is something I have to tell you and if I don't do it now, I never will..."