Chapter 63

#A GOOD NIGHT

Leon started to fill the glasses with champagne, as some of the people already started to arrive, he realized he already knew some of them, one of them hit the bar, was a well known model, he should prepare himself to listen to comments.

"But  who we have here..." he said in an ironic tone, it was a tall blonde young man with green eyes, with whom Leon remembered having slept once but whose name he did not remember, he said something like he was still waiting for a call.

"I'm sorry, I don't usually call just anyone," he replied with a sideways smile, "Do you want a drink?" the people in the room were, in his opinion, the worst of all.

"I should have guessed what kind of guy you were. Well, you said it all with the interview," he added with a low chuckle.

"You know what they say, sons of bitches are the best in bed"

The model smiled tenderly, he caught him, Leon was beginning to remember who he was. He was one of those typical hysterics, who was a dog in the manger.

"Yes, although now I understand, surely the baby will let you do anything," he said with a dangerously sharp tone.

Leon smiled between his teeth, he didn't understand what he was referring to but he ignored it.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked with openly feigned friendliness.

"Come on tell me, how old is he?"

Leon looked at him for a few seconds and refrained from continuing the conversation, there was something very strange there, he had not said anything about Julen, so how did that asshole know that he was involved with that boy? He would not give him the advantage of being ignorant of the fact, he approached him again to ask him the same question as before.

"14? 15?" risked the model this time.

Leon smiled at him in such a way that the model sensed he had gotten himself into trouble, the purple-haired young man leaned on the counter, getting dangerously close to the young man.

"I don't know who you mean, I don't mess with boys, however I think some of them they tend to be a little more interesting than 20 year old  ones"

The model looked at him with an angry expression in his eyes. Leon already knew who he was and remembered perfectly the scene they had lived.

"Now tell me sweetheart, are you going to have a drink? I know you don't like milk, so a coconut shake."

The young man suddenly got up and left.

Leon followed him with his eyes, that was starting to worry him, has the model been in that nightclub before? Otherwise it was impossible for him to know about the blonde. Yes, surely that was it, otherwise it was impossible that he would have found out thatshe was with Julen. He had to get away from the blonde, he already told him but he didn't seem to understand, the situation was getting dangerous and he could get stuck.

Rodrigo appeared from behind.

"Everything all right?"

"No, I'm just a little bit concerned. Rodrigo, by the way, haven't you seen...? No, forget it. It doesn't make sense. What should I to do now?"

"Just wait for the guests to arrive. Hey, have you heard anything about Numa? The boss is on the devil's errand, he said something like he'll never be able to set foot in here again.

"No idea, but if you hear about it, let me know."

"Yeah, don't worry."

NUMA

.
Numa looked at the clock again, he still had an hour and a half left, he thought sitting on the side since he was a little hidden from the people. It was going to be packed that night. He saw some familiar faces from other parties, and some young people he remembered seeing on TV or in magazines. He headed for the restroom, usually preferring the regular ones, as the staff ones were a bit cramped. He needed to freshen up his head a bit, he felt that everything was weighing on him, there were too many things. 

He left with the drink in his hand, thinking that he had to stop for a while, it was the second drink he had in an hour, if he continued at that pace, he would be drunk in 2 hours.mHe looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes were bursting and he knew it, he opened the water faucet, and breathed deeply but only managed to let out a choked sob. He covered his mouth, he thought he heard noises, he could not start crying there, he wet his face with enough water but he knew he would not succeed, everything he has been holding for days would come out, he breathed deeply again, and immediately covered his mouth, he leaned against the wash so that if someone came in they would think he was vomiting, the tears had begun to flow relentlessly, he had to stop, he had to control himself, this was absurd.

He wet his face again, he still had an hour to recover, he cursed himself under his breath, he should have stayed in the locker room. He sat up to get some paper to wipe his nose, when one of the bathroom doors opened and from one of the toilets came out Emmanuel who laughed under his breath followed by Leon. Their gazes met for a few seconds until Numa looked away and stepped into a restroom feeling incredibly embarrassed.

Something hurt in his chest and he knew exactly what it was, it would do him as much good to talk to him in those moments as it has done before, he wondered if Leon has forgotten all the things he said to him. He didn't want to admit it, but it hurt him to be ignored like that. They had shared many things together, after all Leon belonged to Agustin's time, and if it hadn't been for Agustin they wouldn't have met. It hadn't helped much anyway. Shit, he missed Agustin so much.

He tried to empty his mind and leave the restrooms, washed his face again and looked in the mirror until his image became blurry, then he turned around and headed for the staff locker room.