Chapter 37

Saturday night and the atmosphere at Doble Sense nightclub was very different from Friday. Leon smiled to himself, this was paradise, he was behind the counter, and although the work was hell in terms of stress, he loved it.

How many numbers has he collected on Friday? Some people recognized him as the politician's son, but he didn't mind it at all. He only hoped the press would find out soon so he would receive a call from his father and he could insult him.

The training has been going wonderful, he already got the job, however the former bartender was asked to work another weekend to wrap up the training. Leon already knew most of the drinks, the only challenge remained the fruit cocktails, which were impossible for him to memorize.

The owner already said he was happy with him: he was nice, attractive, had a good image and above all he knew how to work.

The only thing Leon didn't like very much was the uniform, the bartenders wore black leather pants and a blackshirt slightly open at the chest.

The leather pants were really impressive, they fit him well but for work they were a bit annoying, probably because he was not used to them.

The previous bartender gave him a couple of instructions on who to flirt with and who not to flirt with. Generally his classifications were divided into 3 groups: "He's a nice guy, leaves a tip" "leaves a tip but wants to get his hand in" and "wants to get his hand in and doesn't leave a tip" the last one was usually followed by words such as: bastard, fucker, creepy old man. But what really surprised Leon was the realization that the guy was not gay. He looked at him quizzically at one point in the evening.

"Holy crap, have you figured it out ALREADY? It took our boss almost 6 months," added the young man whose name was Rodrigo.

"Let's just say boys are my forte. Are you bi?"

"Nope, straight 100 percent," added softly.

Leon let out an exclamation of admiration, how has a straight guy survived so long in this place?

"I don't even know myself."

Through him he found out that Doble Sense was not as new as he thought, the place had another branch in the central part of the city, but it remained exclusively to a certain group of people. This new branch was more open to the general public. Rodrigo has been working as a bartender for a year while living with his parents, so he saved a lot of money.

"You are lucky, at least now there are not as many dirty old men as in the other place, that was hell and even more if you were straight."

"And you haven't tried it? Never...?"

Rodrigo let out a mischievous laugh.

"Let's say that once I couldn't resist."

They both laughed, it was obvious that he probably fucked someone for money, from the tone in which he made the comment.

The strong point of the night was between midnight and two in the morning, although after that there was a lot to do, people already seemed to know what they wanted to drink and therefore, although the quantity demanded was still important, the work flowed more lightly.

Leon made himself a vodka and lemon and stood at the end of the bar to look at the people, that night there were so many beauties around that he didn't know where to start.

So engrossed was he in his thoughts that he didn't even hear the shout of one of his customers.

When he finally noticed the young man in question looking at him, he was obviously annoyed. He approached him.