Chapter 1 - a sister?

ARES' POV

ARES' POV

After some hard f*cking rough sex, my eyes landed at the woman nakedly sleeping on my bed and I sighed before I order her to get up and leave. She didn't make any move and my blood started to boil.

"I said get out, and don't make me repeat myself." I yelled and shoot her daggers.

Well, what would you expect from a cold-heartless devil in a flesh like me?

The woman who I don't know the name, get up, avoiding my eyes and grab all her clothes on the floor. I could hear her sobbing but I don't care.

Why being so dramatic when she knew from the start who I am. She came to me and offered her body so why she's crying now?

Does she expecting me to be lovey-dovey? That I will cuddle her after sex? Please, spare me with drama. I'm man with sexual needs and free f*ck is always good, so why do relationship.

Once she's done covering herself again, she walks straight to my door and slamming it shut, vigorously.

I smirk at her antics and then removed the dirty sheets and put it on the laundry bag.

After doing that, the plan to get back to my office was interrupted when my phone starts to ring.

The screen displaying an unknown number.

I was little hesitant to take it but part of me urge me to answer it.

"Hello" I say while waiting for the other line to say back.

"Hello." I repeated and cursed mentally towards this caller that wasting my time.

"Uhm, am I speaking to Ares De Luca?" She asks and being shocked because it's a f*cking child was understatement, until I realized that she mentioned clearly my name.

What the hell!

"Bambina, how did you get this number and knew my name?" I say using my stern voice. She's quiet for a while until she speaks again.

"Uhm, I'll answer you later. By the way this is Luna, your little sister." She says straight to the point and without stuttering. Whoever her parents are will be so proud because she sounds so mature and smart even I knew that she's kinda around 3-5 years old.

But the problem is, how come she's my little sister?

This question made my blood boils because my father was dead and my estranged mother was out of our life for a very long time.

So how come that she's my f*cking little sister? As I gripped tightly on my phone and breathe heavily.

I was cut off with my mental debates when I heard her says "Inhale, exhale."