Chapter 39 - family outing

"Family is not an important thing. It's everything."—— Michael J. Fox

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

It's been a month since that dinner and everything went perfectly to the lives of the De Lucas.

"Go!" Luna shouts, and Orion immediately run in full speed towards the direction where she threw the ball for him to fetch. Zues, Eros and the twins couldn't help but chuckles at their little princess. The sound of her boisterous laughter sends their lives in an instant bliss that no one can provide but her. Their life was never been so lonely since she came and they wouldn't trade it for anything.

"Good boy, Orion." She said playfully while  petting him for being such a good dog. The family went to a private beach as they promise their little one for a family outing that completely send Luna over the moon as she never went to beach before, even when her Mommy was still alive.

She's wearing a pink and blue one-piece swimsuit with unicorn design on its middle. Her velvety red hair was up in princess bun that really enhance her pretty face and innocent eyes. Zues and his sons were bewildered when she did quick bond with her pet in just few days since she received it from Diony. Her calm self and pure hearts immediately collided with Orion that no one could separate them unless if she's in school. The twins and Eros played witb her as they took the ball and let her chase them to their amusement because she's started to get fluster as she's not yet done playing with Orion.

"Hey! Rosy you give me the ball or I won't talk to you!" She told him in sass that makes him raised his brow as if expecting for more.

"Oh! Look at your pink cheeks Little one. I don't think I'd feel threatened because you look so fudging cute." Eros said before giving her a wink that makes her narrowed her eyes and turned to her father for help because Hades and Apollo joined their brother in teasing her.

"Daddy! Can you tell them to leave me alone." She said before pouting her cute lips. Zues really tried to control not to smile because she's really a nice sight to look at, but he knew that there's consequences if he goes to her bad side.

"Sons, please leave her alone." He ordered in deep tone but his eyes said differently and the boys knew it.

"But we like her to play with us Dad." Apollo replied before his eyes lands to her and took the ball from Eros and teased her to get it from him. Luna squints her doe eyes and started to chase Apollo to get her ball but her little feet has no match with his giant one and it makes her only tired in the process. Orion went to her side to comfort her and because they have quite a bond, the two of them chase Apollo and chaos started because Orion bites his short that allows her to caught him.

"Hey Orion don't bite my shorts." Apollo muttered under his breath before he threw the ball to Hades which caused Luna and Orion to turn to him and started to chase him, leaving Apollo with smirk on his face even his shorts has holes exactly at his left butt cheeks.