Chapter 32 - the pool party

"Daddy are you excited to go home?" Luna asked

"Daddy are you excited to go home?" Luna asked. Today, Zues will finally come back to the mansion after a week of staying in the hospital. His excitement to be with his children at the de Luca mansion couldn't contain as his smile never falter specially seeing his Luna staring at him with so much adoration expressing on her eyes.

"Yes baby, so much that I want to squeeze that chubby cheeks of your." He told her before literally do what he said. Luna giggles at his father's actions that she couldn't stop herself to kiss his chin.

"Daddy what about Jade? Is she going to live with his brother or with us?" She asked in serious tone. Zues stared at her before he left out a deep sigh.

You heard it right, Gerard and Delilah were indeed siblings after they took the DNA test. The scene was quite emotional as Gerard couldn't believe that he finally found his sister after 18 years. Delilah cried so much, because she never thought that she has someone that she can consider as family. Her master—— Jack told her that she had nothing, that even she died no one will look for her. But everything he said was wrong. Gerard looked for her and never give up even there's a 0% possibility that they will gonna see each other again.

🌙Flashback🌙

"Delilah I want you to know that I never lose hope that one day we'll gonna see each other again. And I am so sorry if I let you to be taken away by Mary. I was 10 and our father was sick, and she tricked me saying that she will just bring you at the park but the witch came back without you and said that she sold you for money. If only I'm strong enough that time. But I promise you now that no one will gonna hurt you again. I love you so much Delilah." Gerard said with so much tears flowing down to his cheeks.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. You're just a kid and you can't do anything that time and I really understand you. And thank you for not giving up on me." She replied before they hugged each other. And promise that they will never be separated again.

🌙End of flashback🌙

"I think Delilah would be better to be with his brother. I know you like her so much, and you're not alone as I treat her as my own, but she has her brother now that also crave for her love, like all your brothers felt for you. Anyway she's coming to our home everyday, why? Because she will be homeschooled too then if she passed her classes she might go to the same college that the twins are attending to." Zues explain to her daughter who's listening to him intently.

"Oh! that's great, it means we can see each other and can play everyday. Yes!" She squealed and give her father a killer hug. Soon, Ares and Diony came inside to ask if they are ready to go.

"Yes Ari, me and Daddy are ready." Luna replied cheerfully that made all the grown up men to laugh at her energy and enthusiasm.

"  Luna replied cheerfully that made all the grown up men to laugh at her energy and enthusiasm