Chapter 3 - why father???

🌑 🌘 ARES' POV 🌕🌒

🌑 🌘 ARES' POV 🌕🌒

After the little drama that my brother Hades had put on show, I couldn't help but feel heartbroken when I saw her having difficulty in breathing. Like someone had pierced my heart with thousand knives.

I have no idea that she's sick and I'm so worried about her more than anything else right now.

Thank God that Dionysus knows what to do because she's totally scared the sh*t out of me and I have to see what I can do to help her in the future.

After the introduction between her and my brothers, I've decided to take her to her room and give her a bath. Well it's not my first time to do this because when the twins and Eros were of her age, I used to give them bath too when they asked me instead of their nanny.

I mean our parents got divorce when I was only 15, Dion was 13, the twins were 9 and Eros was 6 and even before they got separated our dear mother never do what all the mothers should do to their children.

She's toffee-nosed who think she's the same as royalty and I think she never really love us at all.

Anyway back to the present, after I prepared the bath for her, she popped up at the door and so I asked her to come close. After she removed her clothes and I lifted her tiny body, I placed her gently at the center of the bathtub filled with bubbles that smelt so nice. She squealed when the water touched her and it sounds like music to my ears. She didn't even complain when I offered to wash her hair which was opposite to my brothers as they hated it when someone doing that for them.

After we're done, I grabbed some fresh and fluffy towel and wrapped her like a burito which earned giggles from her.

"What so funny?" I asked and she said that she looks like burito which made me chuckle as well.

Right now, I still can't believe that I have a little sister that when she kissed me, my heart start to feel something; love, that I'm so afraid to show and give because it only caused you pain in return. Maybe she thought that I got angry when she did that, but it's not, it's quite opposite to be exact, it's just that showing affection is never my cup of tea.

So, after I tucked her in and kissed her forehead, I couldn't take my leave until I see that she's sleeping soundly. I wanted to make sure that she's alright.

Time passed and her soft snore harmonized the room that brought smile on my lips. I think I could stay here forever, but unfortunately I have brothers that needed explaination about her, and so help me God because even me was also in state of shock.

I move my legs so quietly as I don't want to wake her up. And as soon as I get out of her room, three of my brothers are looking at me like I've grown two heads. Like what's their problem?

"Andiamo nel mio ufficio e parliamo, perché se Artemis viene disturbata dal suo sonno tranquillo, ti spingerò un po' di bastone sul culo." I seriously said and motioned for them to follow me. Dionysus raised his brow but didn't say anything, Apollo on the other hand has devilish smirk on his freaking face while Eros has the look of 'I don't care'. He's not like this before but he changed after our father died.
(Let's go in my office and talk, because if Artemis get disturbed on her peaceful sleep, I will shove some stick on your asses)