Chapter 48- The Twins' Birthday - Hades POV

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
(This is a long chapter and I hope that you won't get bored.)
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Goodnight Selene, remember if he's snoring too much, you can come to my room, okay?" I told her after she gave me a goodnight kiss

"Silly, Poly don't snore." Then giggles that makes me want to keep her with me for the rest of the night, but ofcourse someone might declare a world war III on me because it's not my schedule so I have to control myself.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked instead while caressing her chubby cheeks.

"Uh huh." She said while looking at me and I know that I need to let her go now.

"Alright, goodnight baby and I love you." I say before kissing her forehead, one last time.

"I love you too my Hady." she replied before her short legs pace towards my twin's room and shut the door.

In an instant I feel so bored.

I'm not tired nor sleepy so I think about of getting out. But if I'd go out now, I might be in trouble because of our freaking curfew.

I will be 21 tomorrow and our Dad treat us like teenager—- specially me.

But I won't blame him because I knew that he just doing it for my safety. He added that it's either I will go out with a bodyguard or follow the curfew.

But who sleep at 9 pm for fudge's sake?
(A/N: on their weekdays, anyone can go out to have some fun but should go back to their house before midnight and on weekend, they are free to go out until 2 am.)

So f*ck curfew! As I grab my phone, my gun and keys before walking out from my room. I went to the hallway that will bring me to the back door of our house to avoid getting attention and the cameras.

For Ares—- it will be alright if I caught but if it is Dad, I'm sure that I'd be dead.
(A/N: he means that Zeus will seize his phone and will order him to clean all the cars for a week, imagine that!)

Unless, I will come back before midnight, which I'll try.