Chapter 27 - i need your help

'"Don't trust everything you see, because even salt looks like sugar."

🌙🌘Third Person POV🌘🌙

That night, Luna didn't want to leave her father, well actually all of them, but someone need to come home to check Delilah Jade and because Hades wanted to apologize to her, he volunteered.

When he arrived at the mansion, Lucy approached him and said that Delilah was not opening her door.

"What do you mean? Did she ever leave her room since today morning?"

"Sì Signore, she went to the kitchen to eat today afternoon but after that we don't know what happen to her. I knocked her door to tell that the dinner is ready but she neither answering nor opening the door, Signore." Lucy replied while Hades pulled together his eyebrow.

"She left Hades. I asked her where she will go but she yelled at me and said that it's none of my business." Samantha cut in. Hades raised his brow and look at Samantha intensely. He looked at her from head to toe and smirk.

"Oh and you think that I am gonna believe you?" Hades asked sarcastically. He knew that she's lying, because a timid Delilah will never shout to anyone. He even believe that she couldn't even kill a fly.

"Are you trying to imply that I am a liar?" Samantha retorted and crossed her arms. Her sassiness was coming out because it seems like Delilah already wrapped them around her fingers and it's infuriating her more.

"You want my answer? Well you're not only a liar but manipulative b*tch. Let me tell you this, when the time comes and we found out that you're not pregnant or my brother was not the real father of that baby, I'm telling you now that there would be an ultimate consequences for fooling him, and us." And once those statement came out from Hades, Samantha's face become so pale as ghost, her mouth ajar because she knows that no one knew about her pregnancy but Ares himself.

"Signore, penso che non sia incinta perché ho visto il suo lenzuolo che Delilah aveva rimosso e contiene sangue." Lucy informed him while looking at Samantha, who looks so confuse on what they are talking about.
(Sir, I think she's not pregnant because I saw her bedsheet that Delilah had removed and it contains blood.)

"L'hai lavato?" Hades asked in stern tone. He really needs to see Delilah now.
(Did you wash it?")

"No signore." Lucy replied that makes Samantha glare at her. But Lucy knows that she's not going to hurt her because she's not doing anything wrong. She just reporting what is happening inside the mansion.
(No sir.)

The two keeps ignoring the fuming Samantha and continue talking in Italian .

"Bene. Tienilo perché ne avremo bisogno in futuro. Per ora tieni d'occhio questa stronza mentre devo chiamare Ares per informarlo che Delilah non era qui." Hades told her and walk away to make a call. Leaving Lucy and Samantha. And before Samantha could lashed out at Lucy, the latter immediately take off towards the maids' room. Samantha on the other hand, has no other choice but to stomp off and go back to her room.
(Good. Keep it because we will need it in the future. For now keep an eye on this bitch as I have to call Ares to inform him that Delilah was not here.)