Chapter 35 - i need to tell something

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Dinner time, usually the evening should be the relaxing, free from any stress for everyone, but not for Dionysus.

Why?

Because he doesn't know where to start.

Start for what?

How to inform his family about him being a gay.

From his perspective, lots of scenario are playing; like what if they despised him for being gay. What if they look at him differently and the worst is, what if they ignored him for the rest of his life.

And he can't let that to happen because he loves his family so much—- but if he really loves them, he should be true himself and tell them who he really is.

While sitting nervously at his chair, Diony's eyes started to look around and can't stop himself to feel so anxious. His eyes landed to his babysister and gave her a sweet smile after Luna noticed his stare.

"Little one are you done with your dinner?" He asked as he crouched down to be with her level.

"Yes Diony." She replied politely as he helped her to get down from her chair and asked her to stay at the living room to watch some cartoons while he's going to talk with the rest of the family.

All the boys, his father and Delilah looked at him in curiousity but he understands their reaction though.

'It's now or never, Diony.' He said mentally before he opens his mouth.

"No offense but I need to excuse the little one because I need to tell something."

"None taken Son, so what is it that you need to talk about?" Zues asked in soft tone. Diony swallowed first the lump that formed inside his troat before he opens his mouth.

"Well guys I'm a gay." He simply said before drinking his water to wet his dry throat.

After he dropped the bomb, the dining room went in pin drop silence—— until Zues break the ice.

"It's okay son." He simply replied, while the other looked at Diony in disbelief except ofcourse, Delilah who knew about it since the pool party.

"You knew?" Ares asked his girlfriend when he noticed the none-reaction-emotions from her once Diony revealed his true self.

"Yes Ares. I am sorry but I cannot tell that to you—- it's not my place to say." She said before grabbing his hand. Ares takes her hand instead and kiss it lovingly and said that it's alright before he averted his gaze at Diony.

"Why you didn't tell me? Did you know that I got so jealous at you , for being so close with Delilah?" Ares informed him. Diony gave him a timid smile before the three boys open their mouth.