Chapter 8 - i need to ask you something

🌕 LUNA's POV🌙

🌕 LUNA's POV🌙

The outside was still dark when I decided to get up. It's been a week since my room was being renovated and since then I was sleeping in my brothers's room which was really nice because I felt so safe and comfortable.

And now, my room was done since yesterday and here I'm, alone and miss any of my brothers's hug. They asked me if I want to sleep to anyone of them, but I shook my head and said that I have to try to be a big girl and sleep on my own which they respected even they said that I shouldn't have to be alone.

Which was correct, because right now I felt so alone, that's why I woke up early and feel not good.

They are like a medicine to my aching wounds. They keep healing me until the pain became less painful.

Looking back, I was wondering where I would be or how am I going to move on if Ares didn't take me in. I don't know if some family can accept me the way my brothers accepted me. I cannot tell that it was only because I'm a blood family, because according to the diary that I'm reading, she was accepted and loved by her adopted parents. So it is not only by blood.

Anyway, since I started living with them and had little misunderstanding in the beginning with Hady and Eros, eveything else seems good. The longingness that I felt for my Mommy have lessened because of them and I can't trade them for anyone else.

I love them so much that it hurts.

That I don't know if I can live if one of them gets hurt.

Because of me.

"Bambina, can you come with me in my office after breakfast?" Ari said in a serious tone and face

And right now, I feel little scared because I remember, I did something not nice today.

🌙 Flashback

"Boo!"

"OH MY GOD!" Apollo shouted while throwing his pillow on me. It didn't hit me hard so I am good.