Chapter 14 - the breached

"When two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers."  -  African Proverb

In the morning, Luna have tried to get off from Eros' arms as she needs to go at her washroom but the younger brother of her don't want to let her go

"Rosy, I need to pee!" She whined but he just ignored her and snuggled to her neck.

"Please Rosy." She pleaded before kissing his cheek and to his amusement.

"Okay Princess, you can go."

"Finally!" She says before jumping out of her bed. Eros shook his head while looking at his sister in adoration. Rubbing his eyes, he remember suddenly that his birthed mother was here, and because of that he decided that him and Luna will eat their breakfast outside.

"Princess can changed your clothes now? Me and you will going to eat breakfast outside, sounds good?" He asked while staring at her blue-green eyes.

"Yes Rosy." She replied before running to her closet and do what he told. Soon, the little girl was all dress in cute blue sundress and white sneakers.

"Can you help me with my hair Rosy?" Luna asked sweetly.

"Ofcourse, come here."

Once he's done doing her hair in pigtails, both of them went to his room so that Eros could do his business and get dress as well.

After 15 minutes he's ready.

Meanwhile, Violeta presumed that her sons will have their breakfast so she woke up early to prepare it.

Well it's just for show, she will pretend that she cared so that she could have their trust.

While she's cooking, the chef, helper and all the maids were looking at her in disbelief because few of them knew that she never cooks before even for ex-husband and children.

The man that supposed to monitor Violeta, reported this to his Capo immediately, that caused Ares to inform his brothers through their group chat that Violeta was preparing breakfast for them.

When the twins find out, they groaned and whined. Informing them that they will not going to come down and eat breakfast. Diony said the same. But when Ares got a message from Eros that he will going out with Luna to eat breakfast, Ares immediately forwarded it to the group chat.

And once they knew it, all their asses quickly get out of their bed and went straight to their bathroom and change their clothes. It's like their asses were on fire because they couldn't miss the chance to eat outside together and with their baby sister.

"Why you didn't inform me about this huh!" Hades whispered at Eros with hint of annoyance. He can't shout to him because he's carrying Luna and they are all avoiding to shout at each other eversince her asthma attack.