Chapter 22 - Dad is alive

"Not every "sorry" deserves an "it's okay" in return"—— unknown

🌙🌘ARES POV🌘🌙

Looking at her while waiting for my brothers, I have noticed how nervous she is even I'm just sitting on my chair and not moving.

"Uhm, would like something, Delilah?" I asked. She tilted her head to look at me.

"C-can I have some water, please." She replied and my eyes flashed when she answered me verbally. My hands open the small fridge and get a bottled water and handed it to her. She quickly open it and I couldn't stop myself not to look at her, of how she drinks her water while my eyes thrailing from her lips down to her neck.

F*ck! Get your mind out of the gutter, Ares!

"Do you want anything more, like have you eaten?"

"I am g-good, thank you." But I know that she's lying because she cannot look at me straight. She probably just feel shy and don't want to disturb someone.

"How did you know about my little sister?" I asked because I am wondering why she knew her name.

"Zuzu told me and he said that she would be 5 now and have b-blue-green eyes, like him and y-you." and after she said that her lips twitch a little.

"I am just confuse but thank you for answering me, anyway can you tell me now how did you come here?" And the next few minutes of my life have been passed just listening to her soft voice of how she came here. While she's doing that I noticed again how shakily her hand is while writing down the address and the name of the bus station. She even draw the warehouse that she and my father, lives in and where exactly my father was being kept.

When she handed me the piece of paper our finger tips' touched and I felt some sparks run through my body and it's kind of puzzling for me because those sparks send shivers down my spine.

Our eyes gaze at each other without blinking until my door swung open revealing my brother Hades and My beautiful sister, Artemis.

"ARI!" She squealed and all my stress dissipates just by hearing her voice and see her smile.

"Artemis, come here my Bambina." She didn't waste time and jump on my arms.

"Oh, I missed you so much, I love you baby." I told her as she burried her face on my neck. When she looked up I saw tears on her eyes.

"Please baby don't cry, I am here now and I will never go. I promise. I made a bad decision and I regret it too much." I said to her before Hades snapped at me.

"Good because I fudging hate you Ares!
E chi diavolo è lei? Un'altra tua puttana che permetterai di rimanere qui senza la nostra approvazione?" He said while shooting daggers at Delilah who was trembling in fear.