Chapter 34 - first ever sleepover

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"I can't wait for Isabelle to come here, Daddy." Luna squealed excitedly that Zues couldn't stop himself from smiling. Seeing her like this makes his heart melts into puddle.

"Me too Mia figlia, me too." He replied while kissing her velvety redhair that shines so bright under the light of their living room. They're sitting on the couch while waiting for Isabelle and the little Luna couldn't contain her excitement that makes her little legs swung back and forth.

It's 4 in the afternoon and the two girls marked this day that they will having a sleepover at the De Luca Residence that Isabelle's father didn't hesitate to approve of.

After Isabelle told her father how Luna came to her where no one else does and depend her from Natasha's humiliation about her living status, the father couldn't  believe that a certain young-billionaire was capable of doing such things specially to them. And because he has nothing else to give to his daughter Isabelle but education, he didn't turn down the opportunity for her to enroll in that prestigious school.

So after driving for less than 30 minutes, finally, they reached the Mansion and Nathan and Isabelle couldn't supress their fascination of how big it is. Luna and Zues already waiting at their porch and as soon as Nathan helps his daughter to get out from their car, the two girls immediately run and gave each other a sweet and tight hugs that both fathers' eyes twinkle in happiness while gazing at them.

"Good afternoon Sir, I'm Nathan, Isabelle's father and thank you for inviting her today." Nathan said to Zues who shakes his hand and smiling back at him.

"It's our pleasure, and please call me Zues, Nathan. I am so happy that my daughter found her new bestfriend—- anyway would you like to come and have some drinks." Zues offered but Nathan politely refused as he needs to come home and do his house chores.

"Isabelle I'm going now. I love you." Nathan told her and Isabelle gave his father a warm hug before saying it back to him.

Once he's gone, Luna and Isabelle held each other hands while skipping as they go inside the house, followed by Zues who's walking with crutches and has smile on his face. As a father, he would never stop appreciating every single thing that she does, as it sends his heart into eternal bliss.

Once they entered the living room, Zues told them to take their seat.

"Hi Isabelle, I'm Zues , Luna's father and you can call me Zuzu." Zues said while offering his hand to the timid Isabelle. Luna gave her an encouraging smiling and told her to not feel shy.

"Hello Zuzu, and you can call me Belle." She finally said while shaking Zues's hand. Luna claps her hand before she ushered Isabelle to her room.

"Alright girls I will not disturb you but please if you need anything, I'm just here downstairs or in my room. Luna you can use your intercom to call me, okay?"