Chapter 45 - Happy birthday Mom

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched— they must be felt with the heart."
Helen Keller

Two weeks had passed since Luna came back from hospital and lot of things have happened to her life

First, Zues surprised her, that brought happy-tears again to her eyes.

Well, he only transferred the tomb of her mother or his true love (Diana) to their garden so that, she could visits her everyday, at anytime except night, unless she is accompanied by any of her brothers or her father itself.

Luna was over the moon—- that there's no words that came out from her mouth but "Thank you and I love you so much to the moon and back and you're the best father in the whole wide world" to her dearest father that arose some jealousy over his sons specially Hades.

But what else they can do, Zues used his special weapon and no one can win over it.

Another thing that happened was Natasha finally woke up from her coma and told the truth to the police officers that they did attempt to kill Luna and Isabelle.

Stacey was so furious at her for admitting the truth, but Natasha can't bear to her conscience the guilt after she suffered great pain and almost died in the process.

Being awake and breathing for the second time, is just another sign that she needs to correct the wrong and change her attitude and life not for others but for herself.

By admitting her crime, the court gave her few years to spend at the juvenile and will be shortened if she shows good conduct and character inside the institution.

But before that, she asked for forgiveness to Isabelle and Luna for what she did to them and said that she deserved to be punished. She cried a lot and this time, it's true and the girls felt it.

And because the girls were so kind, pure and innocent, they gave her their forgiveness.

On the other hand, Stacey had sentenced first degree of attempted murder by two counts and will spend long years inside the prison for the crime that she committed. Her parents need to pay also Luna and Belle's family as damages. Sadly, there was no remorse on her eyes and blamed Luna for everything.

She added that it was all her fault and because of that the twins; Apollo and Hades decided to pay a visit to her parents' house and demands a huge settlement to Isabelle's father for her daughters' crime.

If they do not pay Nathan in millions—- Stacey and Natasha will die, informing them that they owned the Italian Mafia and for that the parents didn't think twice and issued 20 million to Nathan Williams, and promised that they won't tell anyone about it or else Hades will kill them, in slow and painful death.

Nathan was very happy about the virdict though he's very confused of the amount that he received from Stacey's parents. But they said nothing and just asked him to just accept the money.