Chapter 46 - The Twins' birthday

"Poly I need to pee!" I said desperately after failed attempt to get away from his firm grip

"But it's still early baby—— try to hold it and get back to sleep." I heard him say before kissing the top of my head and burried my face to his warm chest.

And I don't know why all my brothers keep saying those words as if I'm still a baby that has nappy on and can pee without going to bathroom.

"But Poly I can't hold it anymore—— any seconds and I will pee on you." I cried out and as if someone pinched him because he quickly got up from his bed and carries me to the bathroom without uttering a single word.

I was laughing so hard at his actions and laugh more when he almost got trip on his way out because his eyes were shut.

And I was wondering why he's always sleepy? As if he was deprived. And as far as I remember, we went early to bed, so why he's so lazy to get up?

But I guess, it runs in the family but I think it's only to the boys because I'm an early bird.

But, Ari is early riser too! And Diony! So that means it's not in our blood.

"Ugh! Maybe it's just the twins and Rosy—-Yeah and just them and that's final!" I told myself until I heard some knock on the door that snap me out from my thoughts.

"Luna! Are you done there? Are you talking again to yourself?" Poly asked behind the bathroom door and I smile at myself because he knew when I'm talking to myself again and that's when I spend so much time inside the bathroom.

So after I'm done with my business, I shout back that I need a second and after washing my hands good, I quickly open the door with a cheeky smile, to see my cute brother.

"Done!" I said while raising my eyebrows up and down. He stares at me in awe for a while before grinning like cheshire cat.

"You're so cute, baby —- but it's quite unfathomable how can you be so energetic right at this time, at exactly 5 in the morning." He stated and I know that he's trying not to laugh because if he did, we will not going back to bed and go to kitchen instead to eat some breakfast.

But an idea popped-up inside my head.

"🎶I'm so excited. I just can't fight it. I know I know I know I want you—-I want you🎵." I sing while shaking my hips—- just like the girls on the TV.

And suddenly, my mission was accomplished as Poly burst out laughing and that's my cue to continue shaking my butt and hips—- that caused him to double over as tears formed on his eyes.

With smile lingered on my face, I decided to stop for a while because if I continue, I might be the cause of his death.

And I don't want that as I love Poly very much.

"Baby you sung the lyrics wrong. It's not "fight it" it should be "hide it". And then sing the song in correct lyrics that sounds so funny though.