Chapter 7 - what's the reason?

"Princess would you like some music?" Eros ask, when the four of them were heading back after Ares called them that Artemis should be home

"Princess would you like some music?" Eros ask, when the four of them were heading back after Ares called them that Artemis should be home. He's so worried about her or maybe because he just miss his little sister?

"Yes, please." She replied politely that earned smile from them. They are thankful that their sister was so polite and innocent, quite their opposite.

"Eros, she's a child." Hades reminds him, because he knew what kind of music he has on his phone. Eros squint his eyes to him before he plays the music.

Hades and Apollo sighed in relief when the song 'Show yourself' played and to Luna's delight. She really loves that song as she sing-along with correct lyrics and in tune that make all the boys look at her in astonishment.

🎶I've never felt so certain🎵
🎵All my life I've been torn🎶
🎶But I'm here for a reason🎵
🎵Could it be the reason I was born?🎵

They just listened to her, never open their mouth to interrupt as she keep singing and poured all her heart into it. It touches their heart and couldn't believe that their little sister can sing with so much passion.

But their eyes filled with so much worries when her eyes started to brim with tears.

🎶Come, my darling, homeward bound🎶
🎶I am found🎶

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Apollo asked while hugging her tenderly, and because Hades was the one who's driving the car, he just settled to look at her in rear-view mirror, but couldn't help but feel so worried to her.

Eros stops the music abruptly because he thought, it's the caused of her sadness.

"Because t-that song w-was mine and my Mommy's favorite s-song. And when I've heard E-Elsa's mommy's voice, I remembered my M-Mommy and I miss her too much. She used to s-sing that s-song to me before I s-sleep, when I'm in b-bath and when I'm s-sad." She explained before crying so hard on Apollo's chest. The three de Luca boys were also heartbroken seeing her crying like that.

Apollo kissed her head and stroke her back to calm her down.

"My Moon, don't be sad. Mommy didn't really left you, she just went to heaven together with angels, but you know what? She's still looking at you from there. Her love for you will never go, why? Because she is there, she will always stay there." He said before pointing his finger to her heart. Luna listened to her brother while looking at him so intently.

"And you're not alone, we will never leave you and we'll always here for you. We love you so much that we will do anything just to make you happy. So can you give us your pretty smile, please?" Apollo said. Eros and Hades nodded their head in angreement which makes her face produced the sweetest smile.

"That's my little girl." Hades says with smile on his lips. Eros kissed her forehead and said how much he loves her, which she acknowledged wholeheartedly.