Chapter 54 - Finally

"I have to go

"I have to go. Take care Bambina—- Hades as I said, drive safely and slowly." I remind him once again. Having mentioned that they are going to visit his friend or girlfriend, and I am not sure what's their relationship as Hades always keep this things from himself.

"Yeah yeah! and how many times you have to say this stuff Ares. Ofcourse I will be careful, she's also my sister." He huffed and I glared at him for talking back to me like that. I'm still his Capo and his big brother, though his reaction was understandble, still you can't blame me for being so worried freak about my sister's safety. She's a baby and can't defend herself and I will never forgive myself if something bad happen to her again. She changed my life, our life—- and I will do everything just to make her safe.

"I will send bodyguards and that's final." I said before I kiss my sister again and leave. I heard Hades murmuring something but I couldn't care less as I have no time to argue with him.

I need to go to my fiancè as we need to buy presents to eveyone specially to my sister.

"Capo—— Delilah, your boyfriend's here." Gerard hollered before he told me come inside and just walk to her room. I thank him as I headed towards her room and there she is, sitting on her bed with a smile.

"Hi." We both said to each other before she stood up and come to me. I wrapped my arms around her tiny frame as I kiss her lips passionately.

"Ready?" I asked, she nods her head before she grabs her bag and walk beside me towards my car.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"How is she?"

"She's sad, but I'm so glad that Hades made her eat today and I felt a bit jealous because those two has this siblings-connection that's really impressive." I told her smilingly while shaking my head. She teased me that I don't have to be jealous because Luna love us all equally.

"I know, I'm just shocked because I tried everything make her happy and eat, I asked her also to come with us, but to no avail. Then here comes the mighty Hades who just mentioned something about his girlfriend and suddenly, she perked up and eat all her food. I don't know what's running on here pretty little mind but one thing I'm sure is, she's kinda happy about Hades having a girlfriend."

"What can you expect—- Luna is quite a mature kid for her age. I think she's playing to be some kind of cupid." She said before letting out a soft giggles which cause me to smile more. I suddenly bring her hand to my lips and kiss it and never let go until we reached our destination.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

After we're done shopping and picked the perfect gift for my sister, we decided to head back home as the weather became unbearable.

Once we entered the room, my phone rings and I expected that it will be Hades, but to my shockness, it's my Dad.

"Dad, I hope everything is fine." I said and wait for his reply and I really hope that his mission was fruitful.