Chapter 23 - she's not dead

🌙THIRD PERSON POV🌙

🌙THIRD PERSON POV🌙

After an hour, Ares and his team went to their rendezvouz to meet up with Derek and his team to plan the attack to save his father.

Meanwhile, Eros asked Delilah if she's hungry. Delilah said she isn't but when her stomach growled, Eros asked her to go to their kitchen and ask Mr. Hugo for some food while he's going to give Luna a quick shower.

He doesn't know her yet, but he like her already because Luna is so fond of her.

While looking for the kitchen, Delilah accidentally bumped into someone,

and that someone is none other than—Samantha.

"You B*tch! Are you blind? Can't you see where you're going to?" Samantha lashed out. Delilah cringed at the name she just called her and lower her gaze. She didn't open her mouth because she knew the consequences if she talk back. And that makes Samantha's anger rose up.

"Such a useless thing! Remove yourself from my sight before I slap you." She told her while Delilah didn't have second thoughts and run in haste, away from her.

Soon Delilah saw a girl wearing a uniform and ask her where the kitchen is.

"Hi, I am D-Delilah, may I know w-where the kitchen is? Uhm E-Eros—- he said to look for Mr. H-Hugo for f-food." She said and hope that this girl will help her. And to her relief, she gave her a smile, asking her to follow.

"Hello Mr. Hugo—- I am Delilah and Eros told me to ask you for food, uhm for me." She said while trying her best not to stutter.

"Ofcourse sweetheart, what do you want to eat?" Mr. Hugo asks with a sweetest smile on his face. Delilah blush because of the name that he used to call her.

And nobody called her like that.

"Anything will do." She simply replied because she is not also familiar with food.

She only eat bread and egg and rotten fruits. She's lucky if she gets cheese or fresh fruit.

"Ok, you can wait at the dining table and I will bring it to you." She thanked him before she make a beeline to the dining room, which is only opposite of the kitchen and that was so helpful for her because she's afraid to be lost from this huge place.

While sitting quietly at the dining table, Samantha surprised her as she walk in. When she saw her again, her eyes narrowed but soon throw smirk at her.

"Hey you, tell to the chef to make food for me, and make it fast then bring it to my room."

"I-I am s-sorry but I d-don't know your n-name and your room." Delilah replied.

"Fine it's Samantha and Ares girlfriend. I am staying at one of the guest room. Ask one of the maids where it is so you won't get lost, stupid." She said in annoyance before turning her back away from her.