Chapter 31 - I'm sorry

ARES' POV

ARES' POV

"Can we go now?" Hades grumbled. I just came out from bathroom and I need more minutes to be ready. He looks grumpy because like me, he lacked of any sleep  but he said that he don't want to miss a family reunion today.

"You can go Hade and drive your own or ask a driver to send you to hospital." I replied before taking a black pants and shirt out of my closet.

Derek was currently on our living room making some business calls. He's so excited to see my father and my little sister. When he found out that we have a sister, he never stop asking about her that's why I asked him to come here instead.

"I'm tired to drive Ares as I said before, so can you move faster so that we can go."
And everytime one of my brothers talk to me like that, I always do the opposite, making them know that I hate orders.

After 10 minutes, I heard door opening, footsteps getting out, before it was shut again. It might be Hades and I know that he's pissed—— so much.

I grin and get back in front of my mirror making sure I look good despite looking so exhausted. Once I feel satisfied I decided to get out and meet the two downstairs.

"Finally!" Hades muttered before he walks ahead of us while we follow him to the garage. We choose a big car and thank God that Derek volunteered to drive. Because as much as possible I want to save my power.

Once we arrived at the hospital, we didn't waste our time to reach my father's room and meet them. And even we're still outside, I could still hear their chattings and I got the feelings that they are having a good time and I cannot wait to see and be with them.

"What do we missed?" I ask. While looking around. I saw my sister beside my father and I couldn't contain my jealousy seeing them like that— cuddling with each other with blissful smile in their faces.

"Well I just told my daughter how she easily wrapped all her brothers around her tiny fingers." Father stated before looking at my sister who had her eyes fixed with him.

"Cosa significa papà?" She asked with curriousity.
(What does it mean Daddy?)

"Te lo spiegherò quando i tuoi fratelli non ci saranno, okay tesoro?" My father replied  whose eyes were fixed only to her, ignoring my brothers's complaint how selfish that was.
(I will explain it to you when your brothers are not around, okay sweety?)

And because Derek keeps pestering me by mumbling my name and poking my back and shoulder, I think it's time for him to show himself.

"Hey Dad, someone is here to see you." I finally said before Derek step forward and walk towards to my father, who has a genuine smile on his lips.  They were greeting each other until Derek introduces himself to my sister