Chapter 19 - i am pregnant

"All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes." —- winston churchill

" —- winston churchill

🌕🌙ARES's POV🌘

"What are you doing here Samantha?"

"Why can't I ? And is that how you greet your Girlfried, Ari?" Saying the last word with awkward intonation.

And how dare she to call me that only my Artemis is allowed to do so?

"First, don't ever call me that again, second I don't have a girlfriend and as far as I remember, we agreed to No String attach kind of relationship. So what happen with that agreement?" I asked coldly while turning my gaze on the company's report in front of me. I am currently sitting in my office at our house when my guards told me that there's a woman that wanted to see me.

It's been a week since me and Artemis went to ROSSI Empire and now all the reports pertaining to the company is completely unbearable, that's why I talked to the twins to step up and be matured so that they can help me in runnig the Mafia and our other business.

I sighed and then look at her again, she's actually the only woman that I hooked up with since Artemis started to live with us. And I really trying to change for my baby sister, but still I am a man with needs and because of our constant hooking up, she assumes that I am into her. And I definitely not planning to make her my girlfriend.

Yes she's gorgeous, have a nice body and so good in bed but she's not the one. She's not the woman that could make me forget myself or make me crazy. And the only thing that doing that to me is my baby sister. She's my everything and my light.

"I think we have to stop this—- I mean this things between us. I am sorry for leading you on but I am not ready for a serious type relationship." I said and I cannot believe that I will ever say sorry to a girl. And it's because of my sister. She makes me feel human with compassion and I am willing to keep that way.

When I stare at her, I saw how her face changed. And I don't know what's running on her mind. I mean she's smart, rich kid and a man could wish to be with but she's not for me and I am sure of it.

Because I try and I failed.

"You cannot do that ARES!" She yelled with wide eyes. And if I am same like before; cold bastard cruel asshole, I think, I already growl at her and ask my guards to teach her lesson by dumping her to one of our cell.

"And why can't I?" Asking her the same question that she used before.

"Because there is something that you should know." She said in low voice. And It feels like the room became so quiet, that you could hear a pindrop.

"I'm pregnant." She muttered but enough for me to hear but I imagine that she's just bluffing.

"How? I mean I am not stupid not to wear condom when we were doing that. And you said you're on pills? So how?" I seriously said but deep inside I'm freaking out.