Chapter 42 - it's not your fault

"You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it." Roy T Bennett

🌙flashback🌙(4 days ago before the halloween)

🌙flashback🌙
(4 days ago before the halloween)

"Why are you crying?" Natasha asked her older sister, Stacey who was on her bed, face burried at her pillow.

Her shoulders were shaking, that's why Natasha knew that she's crying and she knows the reason.

Stacey slowly lifts up her head to look at her baby sister with eyes filled with tears.

"Is it because of your ex-boyfriend?" She asked while taking her seat beside her. Stacey nods her head and explain to her what he did at school.

Everytime she tried to talk to him, he will raised his hand to show her that he's not interested to hear it. If only she can turned back the time and never asked him to choose—— but what is done is done and she cannot do anything about it.

"It's all her mistake! If she only never enter their life—-his life, we're probably still together and happy, but it was all ruined because of his sister!" She said through gritted teeth.

Natasha knew that her boyfriend was Luna's brother and Luna made her look a laughingstock in front of her friends and classmates that's why she has anger towards her, but not on same level compared to the anger that she holds toward that poor-stupid-low-life-bitch—- Isabelle.

"Don't cry. I know you can do something to make her pay and I'm ready to help you." Natasha said with smile on her face. Stacey looked at her intently until smirk appears on her face and told her what she needs to do.

After Stacey told her the plan, Natasha can't wait for that day. The day that Isabelle will die.

Two days before the halloween, Natasha found out where they gonna do the Halloween party.

How?

Easy, she gave Mrs. Smith an expensive gift and because she's so happy, she absentmindedly told Natasha where the venue is, and soon after that, she informed Stacey where the place is.

And because Stacey has lots of money, looking for people to make a large pit was not hard for as long as you pay the right price. Lots of men offered themselves and that made her grin like cheshire cat because the more hands, the more time she could save.

"The pit is ready. The only thing that you need to do is to lure them towards me. And nobody should know about it, even your friends." Stacey informed her. Natasha say 'yes' and added that she won't let her down on this mission.

"I know." Stacey replied while smiling at her sister.

" Stacey replied while smiling at her sister