Chapter 30 - love is in the air

"Family is like music,
Some high notes,
Some low notes, but
Always a beautiful song."—- unknown

When Apollo open the door of his father's room, to let Eros and Luna who was clinging on his arms with smile, followed by Diony who was walking slowly because beside him was Delilah who's walking with eyes filled with longing, for the love that on...

When Apollo open the door of his father's room, to let Eros and Luna who was clinging on his arms with smile, followed by Diony who was walking slowly because beside him was Delilah who's walking with eyes filled with longing, for the love that only Zues showed to her.

"Lilah?" Zues called. His voice sounds constricted because of the threatening cry he tried to supress. He already cried a lot when he saw his Luna, and all his sons specially Eros, who cried like a baby. And again upon seeing Delilah who helped her for the last two years.

"Zuzu!" The happiness on her eyes was unfathomable. And all the pain that she endures quickly disappeared when Zuzu open his arms for her.

"I am so happy for you, Zuzu. I told you before don't lose hope, right? That all of them are alive—- all your treasures." She said with tears on her cheeks.

'Not all Lilah.' Zues said mentally but trying to look so happy, even his heart is hurting.

'But I will be okay, I promise.'—- Zues added before he released Delilah and moved a little far, so that he could see her and see why she's in the hospital.

"What happened to you? Why you're here too?" Zues asked.

Delilah don't know how to say to him what really happened to her because she doesn't want him to worry.

On the other hand, the boys looked at each other, like they are talking mentally whose gonna tell him.

Luna understand their predicament—- that they don't want him to feel emotional, so she cut in politely.

"Papà, Jade aveva un grande fischio, ma sta bene perché il dottore ha il potere magico di farlo andare via, giusto Bubbas? Jade?" Luna said while asking her Rosy to place her at his father's bed.

(Daddy, Jade had big boo boo, but she's fine because the doctor has magic power to make it go away, right Bubbas? Jade?)

"YES." The boys and Delilah said in unison, while the Little Rascal gave them a toothy grin, amusement display of her eyes that made all of them chuckles at her quick-witted mind.

"I am alright Zuzu. You don't have to worry. I am a warrior, remember? I bleed, I fell, got bruises but I will stand and fight again, because a warrior never gives up." Delilah said. Zues just let out a deep sigh because he knows that he will never win from them.