Chapter 52 - Regina Carmeli

"Ready to go?" Hades asked while looking at his sister, who looked so cute on her pink coat

"Ready to go?" Hades asked while looking at his sister, who looked so cute on her pink coat. She had black boots on, pink scarf and beanie that adds to her cuteness. She did smile at him and grabbed his hand that covered with knitted mittens.

"I'm so excited to meet her Hady, but are we not going to bring something?" And Hades chuckled because it never cross his mind and he finds it a nice idea.

"You're so smart and I think it's a good idea. But what do you think we should bring?" Luna then stared at him in disbelief.

She remember her mom told her that a boy should always bring flowers and chocolates when visiting a girl.

"Selene, don't look at me like that. I'll be honest with you, okay? I've never had a girl, I mean a friend girl or even a girlfriend and I have no idea what to bring even in a normal occasion. And what if, she doesn't like flowers or chocolates?" He blabber out that caused Luna to giggle but turned serious after she realized what he just said?

"So she would be your first girl friend? And who wouldn't like Flowers, Hady? And chocolates? All girls lovvveeee those." She blurted out. Hades rolled his eyes before he looked at her.

"Yes, she would be my first girlfriend, and I get it, okay! I'm naive for this stuff, by the way how did you know all of this? You're still a baby and boys are not allowed, remember?" He raised his brow as he asked her with stern voice.

"Ari said I can have boyfriends! like Caden and Hayden. And to answer your first question, my mommy told me about it. When a boy visits a girl, he should bring flowers and chocolates, because the scent of the flowers and the sweetness of chocolates makes the girl happy and contented." Luna told him, who looked at her in astonishment.

At that moment he wanted to say something but chose not to because he's afraid that she might give him another lecture.

Soon, the two get inside his car and drive to the nearest flower shop to buy those things, only for him to pause and rubbed the back of his neck because he has no idea which flowers and chocolate he's going to buy.

For the flowers there's a lot of variety to choose from while there is dark chocolate, white chocolate and the normal one.

"Love which flower do you think would be nice to get? As well as for the chocolate, because there's dark, white and the normal one." Hades said casually while Luna put her finger to her temple while thinking about his tiny predicament.

Hades tried not to smooch her because she looks so cute.

"Alright, I know now which flower to get. It's either Red roses or tulips. And for the chocolates, we can go for the normal one." And after that, Hades sighed in relief and thankful to his sister for being with him in this kind of situation. Soon, they've reached the shop and pulled up his car and hoping that those flowers and chocolates are available.