Chapter 21- 25 years ago

"Be very careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you." —- unknown

🌘ZUES's POV🌙(A day before Delilah went to Ares House)

🌘ZUES's POV🌙
(A day before Delilah went to Ares House)

"How many times do I have to tell you, that you have to stop coming here." I told her in soft tone. Her eyes immediately stare at me in shocked before she speaks. In here —- meaning in my own hellhole, a cell that was located in which floor—— I  have no idea because I can't walk or even leave this cell without my crutches.

"And then what? So that you will not eat your food?" She replied before pushing the tray of food in front of me. A Bread and a piece of fried egg. It's actually the best food that they could give me once a day.

"It's not the food, it's you. I'm so worried about you—- what if they found out that you still coming here? They will going to hurt you again." I explained.

Eversince I woke up from that car crashed, she's the only one that helped me and take good care of me even she doesn't know me yet.

And as time goes by, I saw her as my other daughter aside from my Luna.

🌙 Flashback. —- 2 years ago🌙

"Who are you?" I asked to this girl who looked 17-18 in age with long brown hair.

I just woke up and my body was really in deep pain. When I looked at myself, I'm still wearing the same shirt and pants before the car crash but now, the shirt was covered in blood.

"Hi, I- I am s-slut." She stuttered and I don't know if I hear it correctly or my ears are just cheating on me.

"I think it's not a proper name for a girl like you." I told her, her eyes flash under the light like something click on her mind but then she choose to ignore it and lower her gaze.

"That's w-what they c-call me since I can remember. B-Bitch, w-whore and s-slut, you can c-choose." and being baffled for what she said is really understatement, like what the f*ck!

Like do her parents have no manners to atleast give her a proper name?

But by looking at her eyes, all I could see is agony.

She doesn't look good, like her body is like a stick but despite that, she was blessed with a beautiful face and beautiful eyes. It's color green like a Rose leaf, that it's edges will cut you through because of the pain and sorrow that it holds.

What did an angel like her do to deserve this kind of pain?

"Even a dog and a cat has a name, and I am sure you have one." I told her and I saw how she tilt her head towards me and look at me with hint of shyness.