Chapter 26 - mommy will always be with you

"It's okay to be scared. Being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave." —— unknown

🌘🌕LUNA'S POV🌙🌘

🌘🌕LUNA'S POV🌙🌘

"Where is Jade?" I asked softly, Ari looks irky and I don't know why. He tilted his head to look at me and said that she wanted to stay at her room. And I feel a little sad because I really like her to come with us.

"Are you sad that she didn't come?" Ari asked and I said yes. Maybe she wants to be alone. Since she came here I know something was wrong, that even she's smiling I know she was in pain but I cannot ask, it's very personal and she needs to trust me first before she can open up, right?

Right.

Anyway, I really like her and I want her as my friend and I don't know why——no reason.

"Don't worry there will always be a 'next time'."Ari told me, before he help me to buckle my seatbelt. And I am wondering where we're going.

I asked him many times and he says that it's a surprise that it makes me more curious. Rosy doesn't have any idea as well and I can see on his eyes the excitement and curiousity.

"Hospital?" I asked them, all my brothers look at me because my voice was hoarse as I feel nervous.

Why we are here?

Does anyone of my family got hurt?

But my brothers are all here—-wait except Diony.

But Ari cut me off from my thoughts.

"Bambina don't worry, Diony is okay. Relax and you'll see." He said. He carried me as we enter the hospital and tried to relax.

I really don't like the hospital, it reminds me when I was small and the doctor injected me something using needles and It's so painful, but Mommy said it's for my health but I really don't like it and I hope we can get out of here as soon as possible.

And because I am tense, I burried my face on his neck and he calmed me down by drawing circles at my back and it helps a lot.

Soon, I heard door opening and as we enter the room Ari mumbled to look up. And slowly I do what he told and when I look around, my eyes immediately fell on someone that was lying on the white bed.

His eyes were close and I noticed that he looks exactly like Daddy—- but is that my Daddy?

"Daddy?" I asked in low voice, because of the impending cry that I am trying to fight right now.