Chapter 47 - The Twins' birthday- Apollo's POV

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
I would like to thank crazyyfictions  for the wonderful and beautiful book cover that she made for my book "Antonia". And this chapter is dedicated for you.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

So after I get back to my room, my intention is to get only my phone and then go to my sister's room

So after I get back to my room, my intention is to get only my phone and then go to my sister's room. I won't sleep here and let my sister be alone on her room even Orion was with her.

I know it's sounds crazy but my protectiveness over to her increase tenfold evensince the assault. I just let her go because she's a stubborn kid, that do what she says and nobody can argue with her. And because I don't want to be on her bad side, I just followed her like a good brother.

Once I open her room, my eyes land straight at Orion who was waiting outside her bathroom. His tail is wagging when he saw me, but stay on where he was, as I lay my back against her bed. My hands grabbed Mr. Choco, the stuff toy that I gave her and pressed it against my chest before closing my eyes until everything goes black.

 Choco, the stuff toy that I gave her and pressed it against my chest before closing my eyes until everything goes black

My senses came back to me in a slowly manner as I felt like someone is kissing my face. And when I open my eyes, smile immediately appear on my lips as my sister stared at me lovingly in her cute school uniform. Her long red hair was tied in pigtails that highlighted more her angelic face.

"Hi baby."

"Good morning again, sleepy-head." She greeted back before kissing the top of my nose. God, how can I get up from her bed when she's giving me all the love in the world? I tried to catch her so that I could have some cuddles, but the munchkin was so quick and successfully avoided it. She's giggling at me and I can't control myself but to sit up and look at her with sad eyes.

"Come on baby, don't deprived my heart with your love. Come here and give me some hug." I asked dramatically, and open my arms at her. She looked reluctant though, so I used my puppy eyes.

Not long after, she came forward to me as I wrapped my arms around at her tiny body.

And I couldn't be happier the way my morning turned out today before going to school.