Chapter 2 - meeting with the four

🌙 LUNA'S POV🌙

🌙 LUNA'S POV🌙

As he promised, Ares bought me some food which I liked; chicken nuggets, apple juice and fries. He said that he's not fond of fast food but I was hungry so he went to the Mcdo Drive-thru to buy that could ease my hunger.

As he drove of to his place, I'm concentrating to my food that I didn't notice his eyes on me.

"Do you want some?" I ask him, and suddenly his face lift up so I took some fries and put it inside his mouth. It's 4 pieces but he just chewed all those fries as if it's nothing.

"Hmmm, taste so delicious." He muttered and licked his lips. I'm curious if it's the first time that he ate Mcdo fries.

"Yes it is, my mommy and I always go to Mcdo once she received her salary. Have you not come and eat at Mcdo?" I ask politely and stuffed my mouth with fries.

"Hmm, No?" He replied while looking back at the road.

'Oh! Poor Ari!' I said to myself. How come he never went to that place? I think all those food are not expensive, he can afford to buy those and he looks so rich like my Mommy's boss on our old city.

"Do you want more?" I ask with smile but he shook his head, and I've noticed that he stops the car in front of a very big and beautiful house. It's like a castle from books about princesses and princes. And because of my fascination I didn't notice that he was already out of his car and started to unbuckle my seatbealt.

And I feel so shy about it.

After he collected my bags, he holds my hand as we walk together towards his house.

"So, before we enter the house, I'd like to inform you that we are five. I mean you have another four brothers that you need to meet."

"Yes I know Ari." I replied politely which is true. My Daddy and mommy told me about it that's why I knew their names.

"How?" He ask and I think I have to explain it now.

"Daddy and Mommy told me before that I have 5 brothers; You, Dionysus, Hades, Apollo and Eros. But I don't know your faces, though Daddy promised me that he would bring some picture of you, but he never came back." I says and I saw how his face changed that I couldn't figure it out.

"Uhm, Is that so? When was the last time you saw Daddy?" He asked and I scrunched up my nose thinking about when was the last time he visits us.

"When I was 3." I simply said and look at him. His eyes stared back at me for few seconds before nodded in the end.

Soon, he opens the big door and my eyes grew bigger when I saw how beautiful his house is. I mean, if the outside is beautiful, it was ten times more at the inside.

It's breathtaking.

Wow, am I really gonna stay in this place?

But whaf if my other brothers don't like me?