Chapter 6 - I love my 5 brothers

🌕 LUNA's POV  🌙

🌕 LUNA's POV 🌙

When Diony was done on taking care of my bump on my head, Apollo came rushing and hugged me that almost break my bones, though I love it.

"Hey, be careful Apollo. She's not a plush toy that you can squeeze like that." Diony chastise before asking me if I'm alright. I told him that I'm okay because Apollo's hug was warm and I need that, as it feels like he cares for me and love me.

"I love you Apollo." And when I say that, his eyes widened, for a second like he can't believe that I said those words. Until he opens his mouth.

"Wow, I can't believe that you love me but I definitely love you, my dear Little Moon. I want you to know that I love you the first time my eyes land on you." He said before he kissed the top of my nose with sound effects. I giggle too much because he looks so funny and he always makes me laugh.

"God I'm so inlove with your giggles little one. Please don't ever cry." Diony said as he kissed my temple. Apollo asks him what happen and when he saw my bump, his eyes darkened, he looks upset.

"Don't be angry Poly. It's not their fault. Please don't get mad at Hady and Rosy. And I'm okay now, see it's small now because of Diony. Thank you Diony." I said trying to ease the tension, because I really don't want my brothers to fight each other, especially because of me.

"You're welcome little one."

"I'm not angry just upset because you were hurt. Next time if you need something, call my name, or come direct to my room because I'm always at your service my Princess Luna." He said while bowing to me like I'm princess, and I giggle again. Diony and Apollo just look at me in so much adoration before they decided to take me back to my room.

When we came back to my room, Apollo tuck me in before kissing me forehead, while Diony kiss me on my temple.

"Could both of you stay with me, please?" I plead and both of them smile at me.

"Ofcourse Little one."

"Sure my Little moon."

Diony and Poly answered in unison that send extreme happiness to my heart.