Chapter 33 - new bestfriend

🌙Third Person POV🌙

🌙Third Person POV🌙

1 year passed and it feels like just yesterday everything was just simple, especially to the De Luca brothers. Who would've thoughts that despite their cold-looking facade, hides a loving, sweet and caring attitudes towards their 6-year old sister. That there's nothing in this world that they will not do for her, that even the moon that literally her name will be hers if she asks.

"Ari I am afraid, what if they don't like me?" Luna asked. Her eyes stared at Ares with hint of nervous since he's the one that will drop her at her new school.

"Who wouldn't like someone like you? You're the sweetest and most kindnest soul I've ever known. Don't worry so much because all your classmates will like you. I promise." Ares answers in sweet tone that quite help her to ease the nervousness that she's feeling right now.

Zues couldn't drop her because he has an early session of therapy for his leg that hopefully will allow him to walk again.

Yes! There's a great chance that he could able to walk, specially if his motivation was his chidren that encourage him of not losing hope, specially Luna that wanted him to be present in the near future for all her school gatherings.

"Thank you Ari."

"You're definitely welcome Bambina, but remember what I told you before, stay away with boys, alright?"

"Yes Ari because boys have coories." She replied proudly that caused him to smirk. That even he's a grown man, he believes that boys should be very far from her sister.

"Right, and don't forget to finish all the food that Diony prepared for you." Luna just nod her head because her eyes were fascinated at the new scenario in front of her eyes.

Her school.

Her eyes even caught some kids that have been accompanied by their parents, and immediately sadness filled her heart as she remember her mommy and daddy, but she abruptly kicked those thoughts because she has Ari that will do that for her.

"I will come with you baby, even Mommy Diana wasn't here just remember that I am always have time for you. Daddy may come too but let us give him more time, alright baby?"

"Yes Ari, and thank you." She smile sweetly that made him relax because he knew what's going on inside her sister's mind.

His car came to stop in front of the school's entrance and immediately parked his car. Ares swiftly came out of his car and help her sister to get out of the car as well. Luna look around first before she placed her tiny hand to Ares as they start to walk towards the school. And because of Ares' undeniable sex appeal, even the mothers that gathered together couldn't stop themselves to let out a low squeal and biting their lower lip when Ares walk in front of them.