PROLOGUE

I was looking around and there were so many students walking around. Some of them are couples which reminds me of him. Someone suddenly bumped into me and my books all scattered on the ground. I immediately picked it up and the stranger helped me.

"It's fine, you don't have-." I said and I was stunned when our eyes met.

He was wearing black face mask, black cap and a gray hoodie. His blonde hair was in a man bun... But it was impossible for me to not recognize those eyes. I froze for a moment before he put all the books in my hand and he stood up, leaving.

I immediately stood up and chased him. But the school became crowded because some artist came. I tried to find him but I'm too small for this crowd. Someone suddenly pulled me, I thought it's him.

But...

"Lady Stella, we must go home now." My driver said and I nodded.

When I entered the car I shook my head thinking it's not him. I mean there's so many blondes here in America so it's not him, maybe I'm just hallucinating.

But I can't help but think if it's really him.

A/N: Hi! This is my first time writing a fan fiction, so I'm still not that good at the plot.

Also, I'm not a professional writer so expect a lot of typos and grammatical errors. English is not my first language.

I do not own any characters in Tokyo Revengers, only Stella and my other oc's. Of course credits to Ken Wakui.

Some chapters may contain spoilers from the manga.

The female lead is a spoiled, cold, bad-tempered, but a crybaby and a clingy when it comes to Mikey.

If you don't like her personality, then your feel free to leave.