26

Mrs.

Ella's pov.

I stood up on the bed when I heard my phone alarm, it's already 6pm and soon he will be here. I immediately got out of our bed and took a shower.

After I took a bath, I looked in the mirror. My skin is pale because I am always here in our house. Sunlight can't get in here. My lips are pale pink. My neck is full of hickeys. My long blond hair is messy because I've always been in bed all day.

I let out a heavy sigh and I felt my eyes watered. No, don't cry Stella. You love him, that's why you choose him. You love him that's why you choose to be with him. You love him because... he loves you but too much love is toxic.

My heart thumped so fast when I heard the door open of our room. He's here now. I grip on my bathrobe trying to calm myself. When I calmed down I went out and saw him. My husband.

He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs wide apart. He rested his elbow on both of his thighs and looked up at me. He looks so ruthless in that position. He's wearing a black long sleeves that are folded to his elbow. He's so handsome with his black hair.

He's watching my every move like a hawk waiting for its prey.

I averted my eyes and walked over to the closet that was full of the clothes he had bought me. But he suddenly pulled me into his lap.

"Mikey!"

I held on to his shoulder when he started kissing my neck again. I bit my lips when I moaned because he licked my neck and gently sucked it.

"Hmmm hubby..." F*ck, we just did it this morning and I still want it!

I'm so frustrated. I want him to kiss me! I pulled his collar to bring him closer to me and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"I love you, wife." He said after we made love, he buried his face on my free neck.

You love me, but you're locking me up here. Our marriage happened so fast, after the wedding he locked me up here. Our friends didn't even know that we got married. I wonder how they're doing.

I miss them but Mikey won't let me out of here. When I tried to escape he became mad. I was so scared of him that day, so I didn't do it anymore. I feel like I saw a monster, not the Mikey I used to love. He changed so much, he's not smiling anymore he became emotionless.

"I love you, wife." He said again and put his hand in my tummy. "Why are you not getting pregnant?"

I gulped because of his question. I'm secretly taking pills, I don't want to get pregnant in this situation. I didn't even know how to get out in this situation. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore.

I'm always crying, almost everyday when he's not here.

"Hubby, let me out of here, please." I said in pleading eyes and stroked his jaw. He closed his eyes because of that.

"No, wife... they will take you... away from me..."

I didn't understand what he's saying because his face is in my neck, he keeps whispering things that I don't even understand.

"Please, hubby..." I said and parted his hair so I could see his face clearly.

"Shut your beautiful mouth, Stella," he said and I frowned. "We're having a good husband and wife time here."

"Hubby, I want to-." He shut me up with a kiss.

"Mikey-." I protest between the kisses. He just kissed me more. I caught my breath as he broke the kiss.