39

I love you, I'm sorry.

Mikey's pov

"Toman defeated Valhalla, so..." I arched a brow at this guy.

Hanma the Vice-President of Valhalla and Kisaki's here too. He smirked at me before blowing a smoke from his mouth. It went directly to my face, I got irritated but I remained calm.

"We decided to join Toman. 300 members of Valhalla and 50 former members of Moebius, so do you accept? Mikey." His smile grew wider.

Damn this guy, I just wanted to kick his face again. I thought, I'm gonna have a good time tonight. I was about to pick up Ella, since she said her father was on business and she said she wants to sleep over in my house which made my heart jump in joy.

I'm thankful she is here for me. I didn't think of Baji's death so much, since she's always distracting me. It's better this way, nothing will change either so we just have to accept fate.

"Isn't that your goal, Mikey?" Kisaki asked.

"I have to ask my girl first." I replied to them and drove off.

I don't know but I need Ella's permission first. But it's still good because my dream is to create a new age of delinquents. I wanted to crush the bad actors and be the top gang all over Japan. No murdering, no racketeering, none of those bullsh*t. That's also my brother's dream.

But my baby is not happy about Valhalla joining Toman. I felt my heart sink when I saw her smile drop.

"If you want them to join, then do it, I trust you anyway." She said coldly and covered her whole figure using a blanket.

We were having a good time, teasing and tickling each other while laughing. But It got ruined when I mentioned Valhalla.

"Hey-." I called but I heard her snoring. I sigh.

"So you want Takemichi to be the next captain of 1st squad?" I asked Chifuyu.

"Yes, I decided that I wanna follow him. So President and First Lady, I hope you approve my request," Chifuyu bowed in front of me and Ella. "Because leading the 1st Squad as Baji-san's replacement is too much for me."

I looked at Ella and she's smiling wider while looking down at Chifuyu. "I approve!" she happily said and clapped her hands.

Then I nod at Chifuyu and he thanked me many times.

"Takemitchy Hanagaki!" I called. "Raise your head and give us your response!"

"IT'S MY PLEASURE TO WORK WITH YOU!" He shouted while crying.

I smiled. You raised your head too much, idiot. Such a crybaby, just like Ella.

"I don't know Mikey, I just feel it's wrong," she hugged me. "But at the same, I want to accept them because it's your decision, I trust you Mikey."

So that's what's bothering her? I know it's hard for her since it's the first time we accept an enemy in the gang.

"Shh... Thank you, just trust me, I'll make sure everything will be fine."

***

"Stop looking for her, Mikey!"

Kisaki shouted at me while I was talking to my men's who's finding my wife. She's still missing for a year now and it's all my fault that she leaves. I deserve it, because I was never a good husband. I made our relationship toxic.

I broke the promise I told her, I failed her and disappointed her. And I noticed that I've changed, that I didn't even realize that I have a wife. I don't know what happened to me. She doesn't like what happened to Toman, when Ken-chin got death penalty, that's when she left.