53

Two lives for one life?

Ella's pov

The day before the fight.

I wore the Tenjiku's jacket that Kakucho gave me, and partnered it with black leggings and white boots. I wore Izana's earrings and the necklace with a ring 'he' gave me.

Then I went to our garage to pick up Ken-kun's motor. I started the engine and drove off somewhere.

A year ago, I'm just dreaming of riding this bike on my own and now that dream has come true. I always watched Ken-kun fixing this bike whenever something broke with it. I still hear him... explaining to me what he's doing.

After a long ride, I stopped the bike in front of the place I used to call my favorite place before I called it my worst place. Everything about this place got ruined on that day.

I've always hated this place and I promised myself that I would never come back here. Yet, I'm here remembering all the good memories and the bad memories here. I removed my helmet and started to walk.

I sat on one of the benches and looked up at the night sky. There's so many stars tonight, I wish someday I will be one of them. Since my name means 'star'. A light but I'm still in the dark.

I took out my phone and took a picture on the playground.

_stellar

Things end but memories last forever.

I posted and put my phone back in my pocket. I guess this is my last time going back here.

"Who are you?" I asked when I felt someone came behind my back.

The person didn't speak and I had no choice but to turn. Then I saw him standing there with mouth agape, wide eyes. I narrowed my eyes on him and put my elbow on the bench.

"What is it? Kakucho."

"Queen..." he looked at me for a second before bowing down. "I'm glad you keep that uniform, Queen. Even his earring."

"What... are you doing here?" I ignored what he said.

He looked up and cleared his throat. "I just walked past but then I saw the familiar uniform and it turns out it's you, Queen."

I just nodded and looked up at the sky again. After a minute I looked at him again, and it looked like he was hesitating to say something. I walked towards him and he immediately panicked, then I stopped a few meters away from him, so he wouldn't panic anymore.

"Oi, just say what you want to say." I said, arching a brow.

His eyes widened, even if it's dark in here I can clearly see his reaction. He scratched the back of his head. "I just wanted to ask, if you're making any move tomorrow? Did you join Toman?"

I shook my head and turned my back against him. "I don't, because I'm leaving the country, again." I whispered enough for him to hear it.

I heard him gasping. "W-what? You're not making any move? You're not gonna help them?"

"I think you're underestimating the Second Generation of Toman." I let out a small laugh. "Just wait, Kakucho. The President is stronger than you thought."

"I'm leaving in two days."

I said to my brothers in front of me, and their eyes widened. I let out a heavy sigh and put both my hands in my lap.

"I'm not mad or anything just because you guys are members of Kantou Manji. The fight is near, and I hope you guys will be safe."

Ran cleared his throat and looked down while both of his arms were resting on his legs. "Why so suddenly?"