20

His goal.

Ella's pov

"Enter."

Manjiro said when I knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw the Toman admins. We're all here at the abandoned building.

His face lit up when he saw me, he's sitting on the metals, and he tapped his side, telling me to sit there.

"Yo! Ella-chan." Smiley greeted me. I just nod at him and sit beside Mikey.

"We got all the admins here?" Ken-kun asked.

Not long after someone knocked, Mikey said to enter. The door opened revealing Takemitchi and Hakkai. I had no idea that his older brother is the Black Dragon's leader.

Takemitchi was beaten by the leader of Black Dragons. They committed violence on him, knowing that he's the First Division Captain of Toman.

That's why this meeting is about a declaration of war by the Black Dragons.

"We already crushed Black Dragons once, it'll be easy right?" Muto asked.

"We beat the ninth generation before, but the tenth generation is totally different." Mitsuya.

"You're missing out the point!! It wasn't Takemitchy's fault that he didn't know where the Black Dragons turf was." Smiley said. "So why the hell do you take him there, Hakkai?"

And they started to ask Hakkai if he was a spy of Black Dragons. Takemichi tried to depend on Hakkai but Muto shut him down.

I looked at Mikey, and he's already staring at me, as if he's not focusing on the meeting.

I frowned and pinched both of his cheeks.

"Oww..." He said and rubbed his cheeks.

"This is a serious meeting, focus on you." I whispered and rolled my eyes on him.

He was about to say something but Hakkai suddenly kneeled down in front of us.

"I won't make any excuses. Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother I'm prepared for the consequences." He said and looked up at Mikey.

"So leader!!" He shouted. "I, Hakkai Shiba, Tokyo Manji Gangs, Second Division Vice- Captain... Request permission to leave Toman!!"

Mikey held my hand and asked me. "Is that okay with you?" And everyone went silent. Mikey always asks me for permission when it comes to this situation.

"Stop right there!!" Takemichi suddenly shouted and we turned to look at him. "I object!"

"Ella-chan." Takemichi called me and I arched my brow. "Take a moment to calm down and consider!" He then takes out something in his pocket. "With a fresh drink."

He bowed his head, as he held the strawberry milk in front of me. "Here you go!!" He said and smiled sweetly.

Mikey suddenly slapped the drink and turned to glared at Takemichi. "Ella has a cough, she's not allowed to drink that." The blond boy looked at us with wide eyes.

"Don't interrupt." Mikey said in a threatening tone.

"You think this is funny, jackass?!" Ken-kun shouted at him.

"Huh?!" Takemichi nervously said.

He took out a note and read it, then turned to look at Chifuyu with teary eyes. I get it now they're trying to stop Hakkai from leaving Toman.

"What's your decision, Ella-chan?" Ken-kun asked me.

I let out a sigh before speaking. "Since his Captain is Takashi-kun, let's just leave it to him." I said while pointing at him.