28

Tenjiku?

Ella's pov

"I forgot, okay?!"

I shouted at Emma while I was in front of the mirror, putting on some makeup. I woke up late and I forgot that we're going out today.

She's laying in my bed together with Yuzuha. They barged into my house at 9 in the morning, and I was still asleep when they came.

"Where's Hina by the way?" I asked when I finished putting on lipstick.

"She said, she's busy so she couldn't come." Yuzuha said while scrolling on her phone.

I decided to wear my Toman jacket and I partnered it with black high waisted shorts, and black ankle boots. My long hair is in a ponytail, leaving my bangs in my forehead.

"Seriously?" Emma commented looking at me up and down.

"Oh, shut up." I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"Can we just take a bus?" Yuzuha lazily said.

"Shut up, let's exercise." Emma said while stretching her arms.

Yuzuha and I let out a tired sigh. "Tch, I told you, let's just leave this girl." Yuzu whispered to me.

"I can't, she's my best friend." I said while pointing at Emma.

"Hey! walk faster, slowpokes!" She shouted and I facepalm.

"Ella-chan!!" Someone called from behind and it's Kawata twins.

They're together with Chifuyu and Takemitchi who look badly beat up. I smell bad news. "What happened?"

"Our members got raided!" Smiley said and the two girls beside me were surprised.

"By who?" I asked seriously.

"By Yokohama's Tenjiku!" Angry replied.

A gang from Yokohama? What are they doing here in Tokyo, Shibuya? They're targeting the Toman, but why? This is really bad news.

"Be careful, Ella-chan," Smiley said and tapped my shoulder.

"But where are you guys going?" I asked.

"We're going to their hideout in Yokohama." They both said in unison and they looked at each other.

"Oi! Don't copy me!"

"I didn't copy you, hehe."

If I go with them without Mikey knowing, he would be angry. Tch.

"Okay, be careful too." I said and both tapped his shoulder. "For sure we're gonna fight them soon, so you guys better get back here alive."

"We will!" The four of them said and drove off.

I turned to look at the two girls, asking them if we were still gonna go out.

"Tch, let's just beat up who's on our way." Yuzuha said and crossed her arms.

"How about you, Emma?" I asked and she nodded.

I got irritated when the sun showed up. Seriously?! "Ah, the weather got so hot." I said while wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Tch, I told you we should just get a bus." Yuzuha said and wear a headphone

I noticed Emma became quiet after my conversation with the Kawata twins. I put my arms around her shoulder, shaking her.

"What's wrong, love? You're energetic this morning but you suddenly became quiet." And Yuzuha didn't hear what I said because she's wearing headphones.