23

You're fired.

Ella's pov

I became friends with them after they transferred to my school.

I always came to their house and we played together. We spent one year together. I didn't regret being friends with them, I loved them and cherished them. They're one of the best that came into my life. Especially him.

"Say 'go baby!' Ella-chan!" Baji whispered shouted at me.

I was watching Mikey and Haru playing on the soccer field. Baji got eliminated because he punched the guy who accidentally tripped him. This guy is really bad tempered. I frowned because of what he said.

"Just say it! Look Mikey had the ball!" He shouted again. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Why would I do that?

"Hey! Don't pressure, Ella-chan! You trouble maker!" Senju shouted at him and they started shouting at each other.

Ah, so loud.

"Ella-chan, I'll buy you a melody plushie, if you do it." He smirked at me. My eyes sparkled at the thought of one of my favorite characters.

I took a deep breath before yelling.

"Go baby, Mikey!"

I screamed while waving my pom pom in the air. I stopped when Mikey suddenly fell on the ground while looking at me, lips parted. I heard Baji and Senju laughing out loud beside me while holding their tummy.

Huh?

"Time out! Sano, what the hell happened?! We were almost there but you suddenly fell without a reason!" I was startled because of the coach's angry voice.

I felt guilty and glared at the two. They just looked away while holding their laugh. Mikey ignored the coach and just walked towards me.

"Mikey, I-I'm sorry-." I apologize but I get confused when he's just smiling in front of me. "Huh?"

"Say it again," he said and held my hand.

"W-what?" I innocently asked.

He just covered his mouth and let go of my hand then turned his back on me. I heard him trying to hold his laugh and his ears were so red.

"Hahahaha, that's so funny." Baji said while wiping his tears in his eyes.

"His reactions are so- hahahaha." Senju laughed again.

I just glared at them and ignored them. I saw Haru didn't approach us and just kicked the ball, his face looked sad. I frowned and was about to approach him but Mikey held my hand again.

"Do you want strawberry milk?"

We were happy and enjoying our elementary days. Not until the incident happened, which is the reason why our friendship broke.

Baji, Mikey, and I were the only ones left. But what happened to the five of us was painful for me, especially since I was the cause of it all.

It's all my fault.

We soon met new friends. Kazutora, Draken, Pah-chin, Mitsuya. We met them in different situations and places. I was happy that we met new friends, the seven of us spent our elementary years together.

It was fun, because we built a gang to protect our friend from another gang, and hopefully we won the battle. After that our gang became popular in Tokyo.

We're happy not until an incident happens again. I never could have imagined that would happen. And I think it's all my fault.

That night if I hadn't stopped Mikey from visiting his brother at the motor shop, wouldn't that incident have happened? He could have stopped Baji and Kazutora if he had just come that night, but no, it's all my fault.