8

Late night rides.

Ella's pov

"I bet you cried last night."

This beanpole said in a teasing tone, I was beside on his bed, peeling an apple for him. He kept teasing me ever since I came to the hospital this morning.

"Shut up." I said to him and shoved the apple in his mouth.

"Is this how you will treat your patients if you ever become a doctor?" He said and raised his eyebrows.

"If it's you, yes." I said.

"Tch."

I peeled the apple again as he ate after I peeled it. Mikey is here, but he excuses himself to go to the rooftop to get some air. He brought his first Toman uniform to give to Takemichi, as a thank you for helping last night. The door suddenly opens, revealing Takemichi wearing pink glasses and a weird outfit.

"Draken-kun! I'm here to visit ya! Oh, hello there Ella-chan!" He said and waved at me.

Ken-kun turned to glare at him. "Quit acting like a jackass."

"E-eh? How am I acting like one?"

"Just let him be, Ken, this is his first time getting attention." I said.

"Huh? Creep." Draken said.

Takemichi removes his glasses and comes closer to Ken. "I've never been looked up by anyone before! So just let me enjoy it a little, okay?!" He shouted in front of his face.

"I'm impressed you'd admit something that depressing so loudly." Ken said in an uninterested tone.

"Tch, you're no fun. You said I was your savior, but when you start getting better it's back to this." Takemichi said, obviously sulking.

"Oh Mikey wants to give you something as a thank you, Takemichi." I said and handed him the paper bag.

"A Tokko-kufu!" He said when he saw the uniform.

"It's the uniform Mikey wore when he first started Toman." Ken-kun said.

I remember when he's always asking me if he looks good wearing that. Good old days when we're still complete. I miss those days.

"Why is he giving me something this valuable?" Takemichi asked.

"It's up to you whether you wear it or not." I said and smiled at him.

"Takemichi, you're a benefactor of Toman." Ken-kun said and bowed down his head. "Thank you."

"Thank you, Takemichi, for saving my brother." I bowed my head too.

"E-eh?! You're siblings?!" He said in shock.

"No, you idiot, we just treat each other as siblings." Ken-kun said.

"We may not be siblings by blood, but we are by heart." I said softly and looked up to him.

"Oh, r-really? Haha, you two are welcome by the way." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

I looked at the uniform he was holding, it's special to me, I liked it so much.

"That uniform, take good care of it, Takemichi." I said to him,

It's already midnight, I'm here at my study table writing a letter for a friend. I will tell him what happened to Ken-kun and Pah-chin. Mikey doesn't know that I'm doing this.

It's been a year since I always sent a letter to him, but he doesn't respond to any one of them. I tried visiting him, but the police always say he doesn't accept visitors. I understand him.