33

My King.

Ella's pov

"President!"

The crowd looked shocked by his sudden appearance. He just looked at me as he approached us. I tried to let go of Izana's grip but he didn't let go.

"Let me talk to Takemitchy for a bit." He said and patted my shoulder when he walked past us.

He talked to Takemichi for a bit and he turned to our direction and his eyes immediately found me. He walked towards us and suddenly lifted me like a newlywed.

Because of that Izana let go of my wrist. My wrist is full of bruises because of him. I sob as I wrapped my arms around Mikey as he started to walk away from them while carrying me. I miss his warm feeling.

"What... took you so long?" I whispered to him. I felt him kissing my head.

"I'm sorry, baby, I'll make up to you later." His lips kissed my forehead. "I'll just end this fight." He whispered and put me down when we could get away from them.

I noticed Ken-kun and Hina are also here. Hina immediately hugged me and I hugged her back. But Mikey pulled me away from her. What's his problem?

Mikey is holding my hand as we face Tenjiku. Izana looks so furious while looking in our direction. I remained emotionless as I looked at them.

"Got any plans, Mikey? Seems like there's still half of Tenjiku." Ken-kun told him.

"200 vs. 2 is a bit..." Mikey replied and Ken-kun agreed. "You guys handicapped?" He asked which made Tenjiku mad, even Izana.

"Handicapped?"

"Don't f*ck around, asshole!"

"Are you stupid?!"

"It's you who's handicapped!"

The crowd started to get noisy again, ah, f*ck my life.

"No, you guys are the ones f*cking around," he pulled even closer to him by holding my waist and I looked up to him. Mikey is not showing any emotions but I know he's still hurt inside. So do I. "Who do you 200 people think I am? Huh?" He asked the crowd again.

"I CAN TAKE DOWN EVEN 20 THOUSAND MEN!" He suddenly shouted and I shrieked so I held on to his arms.

Tenjiku looked shocked by what he said and they started to panic.

"Rest for now, my love, we'll take care of this." Mikey said to me while smiling and fixing my bangs so he could see my eyes.

He gestured to Hina's direction but I pulled his uniform gently as I looked up to him. I noticed he got taller than me. "Mikey, I-i-." I didn't finish when he suddenly leaned closer to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too," He said and I can't help but cry like a hopeless child in front of him. He hugged me by holding my head and he laughed. "Such a crybaby, I love you, go now." I nodded and looked at him one more time before walking away.

I smiled. The Mikey I knew is back!

"I saw it, Ella-chan~" Hina started to tease me. I just roll my eyes on her.

Izana suddenly attacked. First he kicked Mikey and I'm glad he immediately blocked but he still flew away.

"Shinichiro is dead now and Emma is too." Izana recalled the deaths of them. "So? You feeling empty yet?"

"You're quite strong, brother." Mikey said to him.

The fight started after that.

Sano Manjiro vs. Kurokawa Izana. Toman and Tenjiku are the strongest! They came face to face and stared at each other.